PIO Waste of money

Unregistered

PIO Waste of money

Why do we spend 70K+ on a PIO that can't even do a decent interview? Do we really need to waste that kind of money. We only do news release on Facebook really? Are we embarrassed to put her on the the air? Why don't we hire two deputies instead I am sure the public will appreciate it. Time for AS to go!

Unregistered
    Having someone well spoken and confident in front of the camera makes the department look better. It used to be a Deputy’s or Sergeants job. The only problem I see is they seem to withhold information and I never see her on the news. It can’t be an easy job making the Sheriff look good.

Unregistered
    Maybe we need a purge like the county! Anyone want to vote on who must go first? How about DT? He is way past his prime!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do we spend 70K+ on a PIO that can't even do a decent interview? Do we really need to waste that kind of money. We only do news release on Facebook really? Are we embarrassed to put her on the the air? Why don't we hire two deputies instead I am sure the public will appreciate it. Time for AS to go!

Unregistered
    Most of the command staff have given a lifetime to their communities. Yes, they’ve been paid well but they started same place we all did. Street Deputies say all the time, “ don’t judge me unless you’ve walked a mile in my shoes.” Same could be said for admin. Yes, in my opinion there have been a slew of mistakes! On the other hand, I haven’t walked a mile in their shoes. Other than the extremely top heavy administration, I have no idea how they do what they do.

Unregistered
    RR and MG are probably the only 2 worth of shi*

Unregistered
    This PIO is such an embarrassment. "We enforce the law we don't comment on it". Has she ever had any public relations training? She needs to carry her butt back over to TV3 and see if they will give her the weekend traffic report. That was a slam on the sheriff next county over. Can't comment on ban on texting and driving- wow!

Unregistered
    Not to mention she identifies herself as an Officer. Maybe instead of PIO it should be PIP

Unregistered
    Maybe we need a purge like the county! Anyone want to vote on who must go first? How about DT? He is way past his prime!
    We need a system. We will place large piles of manure in a field. Then staff member will sit next to the piles. The ones that are different we will keep.. if it just looks like a field with a bunch of shitheads we will know to leave the staff out of our plan. I have no plans to return with any of them. It’s a hypothesis and scientific.

Unregistered
    We need a system. We will place large piles of manure in a field. Then staff member will sit next to the piles. The ones that are different we will keep.. if it just looks like a field with a bunch of shitheads we will know to leave the staff out of our plan. I have no plans to return with any of them. It’s a hypothesis and scientific.
    Now theres an idea