OFF Duty

Thread: OFF Duty

Unregistered

OFF Duty

How is the off duty’s with MDPD ? I graduated the academy a couple weeks ago ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sign up for 59's in the future, and you will find out. First, pass probation should be a priority.

Unregistered
    Can’t work any until phase six. Only thing to worry about right now is getting there.

Unregistered
    Shiiiittt. the rookie already in LEO affairs. Why dont you ask someone in your district about 59's instead of coming here. Focus on passing your FTO phases first. Good luck rookie.

Unregistered
    I called the PBA. They told me to come on here and ask

Unregistered
    This is the problems with PPO’s that have been coming out. All you want to do is to eat shit at work not respond to calls try and get into a priority service squad yet not handle priority service calls and worry about of duties get your priorities straight

Unregistered
    This is the problems with PPO’s that have been coming out. All you want to do is to eat shit at work not respond to calls try and get into a priority service squad yet not handle priority service calls and worry about of duties get your priorities straight
    Senior guy/gals taught us.

Unregistered
    Old Fart eat a donut