+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Diversity

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr(s) private citizen, thank you for your support, but before you make a comment like that, how about stepping outside of your comfort zone and sign up for a ride along and see first hand what it's like.
    IT AIN'T TV!
    Don't feed the troll. That was not a private citizen. That was most likely the STFU and Quit Lesbian!

Unregistered
    Don't feed the troll. That was not a private citizen. That was most likely the STFU and Quit Lesbian!
    Hahhahahahah! Love it!

Unregistered
    Hello. I am a private citizen who supports the police. I am very disappointed by the tone of the post. You sound like a cry baby and possibly even a sissy boy. If my family is ever in danger, I hope you don’t respond. I can only pray they send a real officer.
    Hahahha! Thank you for your concern “private citizen”. Go back home, fuk up your life, keep making terrible decisions, keep self destructing, let your problems grow for decades, then call us to come fix in 30 min what morons like you bring upon yourselves get what you deserve. All while being demanding and entitled. We actually cater way too much for people like you. We should stop responding to your nasty lives and let you learn on your own. Morons that get what they deserve due to how they choose to live are not victims. Liberal agencies like this one are all you have to feel validated.

I know, I know. It was a troll posting, but other morons will still read it and get the point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678