Diversity - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Diversity

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You fukcing retarded dikchead. You’ve made the point that the issue is NOT the fault of HCSO because it’s happening all over the country. Recognize the great situation you’ve lucked into and STFU.
    Not only is it the fault of the HCSO, it is the fault of every agency country wide. For allowing this paradigm and trend. If this agency is so elite and so progressive, why doesn't it do something that actually takes balls and a heart?? Like a real man. Like a father or husband would do for his family. Take on this terrible trend of running its officers into the ground while setting them up for failure for them only to break and then cast them away for use as media entertainment. After decades of serving, just thrown away. Buying new guns, new cars, and fancy equipment things are easy and is just spending money. How about really be progressive and make this job mentally sustainable by putting its officers, what divides peace from anarchy, first. As conditions against police worsen, one day, maybe, cops may just stop enforcing the law. If there are any left. What then?

Unregistered
    The care for the mental health of officers starts the second they log on. Its hidden in the very trivial things. Things that many of you would consider not important because you do not do this job day in and day out.

Unregistered
    Not only is it the fault of the HCSO, it is the fault of every agency country wide. For allowing this paradigm and trend. If this agency is so elite and so progressive, why doesn't it do something that actually takes balls and a heart?? Like a real man. Like a father or husband would do for his family. Take on this terrible trend of running its officers into the ground while setting them up for failure for them only to break and then cast them away for use as media entertainment. After decades of serving, just thrown away. Buying new guns, new cars, and fancy equipment things are easy and is just spending money. How about really be progressive and make this job mentally sustainable by putting its officers, what divides peace from anarchy, first. As conditions against police worsen, one day, maybe, cops may just stop enforcing the law. If there are any left. What then?
    To clarify... If this agency was so elite and progressive, why not make a change that starts here and sets the tone for the entire country with regards to officer mental health. Not a stupid one hour block in inservice with some suck asss kiss asss deputy instructor. Not some pamphlet or phone number to call when its too late. Im talking making this job not be the cause of issues from day one of the job. This agency has a reputation for being a follower of other agencies.

Unregistered
    To add on to everything that was said about mental health, now we are required to deescalate when someone is using deadly force against us. See the way the recent shooting in Temple Terrace was handled. Way to help our mental health HCSO!

Unregistered
    You fukcing retarded dikchead. You’ve made the point that the issue is NOT the fault of HCSO because it’s happening all over the country. Recognize the great situation you’ve lucked into and STFU.
    I "Recognize" you have some issues and may need to talk to someone about it. Perhaps mommy and daddy issues. Or small hands or something. I "Recognize" and hope you're not part of this agency or in law enforcement in general. Your anger and attitude makes it obvious that you are a threat and liability to yourself and others. You don't have a future here. The agency and profession doesn't need you.

Unregistered
    Good post. Thank you for your service. This very issue is the core origin of every problem with this career field. A lack of a proactive approach to the positive mental health of officers. Its all reactive. By reactive meaning losing your job or seeing a bottom of the barrel general LMHC from EAP that knows nothing about this job and what these thankless people put us through. Then when problems arise from self medication, we are casted away.
    Thanks, With the help of God, AA, and a few others, I'm making my way back.

Unregistered
    Thanks, With the help of God, AA, and a few others, I'm making my way back.
    One day at a time. Praying for you. We are all we have. Other than us on the front lines working in the field together, no one gives one crap about cops. Not the public, not the so called victims, not the bad guys, not our rank chasing politician leaders, not the media, and especially the very thankless people we help fix the very problems they spent their entire lives getting themselves into. If we get killed, hurt, or in trouble, it just makes for great fun news stories. What this job does to us means nothing. Easy fixes too. Simple fixes would go farther than anyone could ever imagine. In the contrary, they keep adding and adding more to our plates with less and less officers.

Unregistered
    One day at a time. Praying for you. We are all we have. Other than us on the front lines working in the field together, no one gives one crap about cops. Not the public, not the so called victims, not the bad guys, not our rank chasing politician leaders, not the media, and especially the very thankless people we help fix the very problems they spent their entire lives getting themselves into. If we get killed, hurt, or in trouble, it just makes for great fun news stories. What this job does to us means nothing. Easy fixes too. Simple fixes would go farther than anyone could ever imagine. In the contrary, they keep adding and adding more to our plates with less and less officers.
    Boo hoo! LoL

Unregistered
    Hello. I am a private citizen who supports the police. I am very disappointed by the tone of the post. You sound like a cry baby and possibly even a sissy boy. If my family is ever in danger, I hope you don’t respond. I can only pray they send a real officer.

Unregistered
    Hello. I am a private citizen who supports the police. I am very disappointed by the tone of the post. You sound like a cry baby and possibly even a sissy boy. If my family is ever in danger, I hope you don’t respond. I can only pray they send a real officer.
    Mr(s) private citizen, thank you for your support, but before you make a comment like that, how about stepping outside of your comfort zone and sign up for a ride along and see first hand what it's like.
    IT AIN'T TV!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast