Diversity - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Diversity

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you don’t like it then maybe you should quit. Ps nobody gives a sh!t what you like or what you think.
    That is literally what is happening and the reason there are staffing issues.. because of that kind of attitude..

Unregistered
    That is literally what is happening and the reason there are staffing issues.. because of that kind of attitude..
    Shut the fukc up.

Unregistered
    Shut the fukc up.
    You make out with your daughter with that mouth?

Unregistered
    Shut the fukc up.
    I'm sure you are an outstanding zone partner and a amazing asset to the agency. If only everyone could be as big of an ASSet as you.

Unregistered
    A paragraph?! And the Grand Canyon is a little hole in the ground. Your lengthy post indicates you are over-invested in your job. Because of this, every little annoyance becomes a tragedy and you become enraged over the small stuff. Well, it should be small stuff relative to your life as a whole. Perhaps you need a hobby to keep your job in proper perspective. If it’s dominating your life, I would encourage you to seek help through the EAP program. The sheriff has gone above and beyond to make sure support is available to employees who are unstable. There’s no shame in asking for help. Make the call before you hurt yourself or someone else.
    On the one hand, I can appreciate your attempt to counter my post in a civil matter with an intelligent attempt for an assessment of me without the usual STFU and QUIT nonsense. Thank you and you have a right to your opinion. However, your rebuttal is no rebuttal at all. I cant zero in on your intentions because, in the end, all that you wrote were opinions. Not facts or observations to counter the post. Just another more clever way to try to discredit me. I offer observations and facts. The things I post about are the same things that every deputy I know talks about. Ask any deputy that has quit, wants to quit, in the process of quitting, or cant quit and has burned out. Are we not short? Do we not have a mid shift? Is the transfer and promotional process unfair? Is patrol not used as a punishment? By solving these issues, wouldn't this career better for me, us, and YOU? What do I gain by posting these things if they were lies?

Its hard for me to go any further with you because in the end, i think your intentions were no better than a simple STFU and QUIT. To discredit my post, but with a new and clever twist. Very smart of you. Mental health. By making me look crazy to undermine me. Good try. The EAP part was a nice touch. You mentioned being over invested. Aren't we all? Isn't this agency very invasive? Aren't we “always armed and on duty”? This is the only job where if your neighbor calls to complain that our lawn is too long, our boss will tell us to cut it because we represent the agency. Understand you twisting my words around to make me look crazy is nothing new to cops. We do it all the time to people. To get confessions out of people on important cases, to make people drop charges on BS calls to NRE, and so on... Your manipulation is nothing new and just subtle insults. No truth or facts. Good try though. Stay safe. We are an the same team.

Unregistered
    On the one hand, I can appreciate your attempt to counter my post in a civil matter with an intelligent attempt for an assessment of me without the usual STFU and QUIT nonsense. Thank you and you have a right to your opinion. However, your rebuttal is no rebuttal at all. I cant zero in on your intentions because, in the end, all that you wrote were opinions. Not facts or observations to counter the post. Just another more clever way to try to discredit me. I offer observations and facts. The things I post about are the same things that every deputy I know talks about. Ask any deputy that has quit, wants to quit, in the process of quitting, or cant quit and has burned out. Are we not short? Do we not have a mid shift? Is the transfer and promotional process unfair? Is patrol not used as a punishment? By solving these issues, wouldn't this career better for me, us, and YOU? What do I gain by posting these things if they were lies?

Its hard for me to go any further with you because in the end, i think your intentions were no better than a simple STFU and QUIT. To discredit my post, but with a new and clever twist. Very smart of you. Mental health. By making me look crazy to undermine me. Good try. The EAP part was a nice touch. You mentioned being over invested. Aren't we all? Isn't this agency very invasive? Aren't we “always armed and on duty”? This is the only job where if your neighbor calls to complain that our lawn is too long, our boss will tell us to cut it because we represent the agency. Understand you twisting my words around to make me look crazy is nothing new to cops. We do it all the time to people. To get confessions out of people on important cases, to make people drop charges on BS calls to NRE, and so on... Your manipulation is nothing new and just subtle insults. No truth or facts. Good try though. Stay safe. We are an the same team.
    It worries me that you don’t see your irrational rage. More than anything, I’m afraid for your family. It takes strength to admit we need help and courage to ask for it.

Unregistered
    It worries me that you don’t see your irrational rage. More than anything, I’m afraid for your family. It takes strength to admit we need help and courage to ask for it.
    Haha! Cute. Keep trying. Based on your theory, anyone that mentions issues with regards to this agency in paragraph form is mentally ill? Funny how these issues are the same reoccurring complaints every deputy that I know mentions. The same reasons so many have resigned or are in the process of resigning. Are they a danger to themselves and their families also? Maybe the problem is redirecting the blame on the deputies and not accepting accountability on the other end. Your end. How many have resigned this past 6 months? Where is our mid shift? Do we not work zones designed for three or four deputies alone? Have you ever worked on a squad with four or five units for months instead of the required minimum of 12-14? Are these mental illness hallucinations? Rage? Now you are just putting fancy words in your post to seem credible. Fancy words are not numbers.

Unregistered
    Haha! Cute. Keep trying. Based on your theory, anyone that mentions issues with regards to this agency in paragraph form is mentally ill? Funny how these issues are the same reoccurring complaints every deputy that I know mentions. The same reasons so many have resigned or are in the process of resigning. Are they a danger to themselves and their families also? Maybe the problem is redirecting the blame on the deputies and not accepting accountability on the other end. Your end. How many have resigned this past 6 months? Where is our mid shift? Do we not work zones designed for three or four deputies alone? Have you ever worked on a squad with four or five units for months instead of the required minimum of 12-14? Are these mental illness hallucinations? Rage? Now you are just putting fancy words in your post to seem credible. Fancy words are not numbers.
    Yup! And then afraid if you ask for help or assistance you will be judged by your peers or worse... fired and blacklisted for being "unstable" and "a libility" by some counselor or admin personal who sits in a office all day. In some ways this career path is worse then being stationed overseas in Iraq and Afganistan. I am just waiting to be vested with the state and I am out. This sh#! is not worth the headaches or stress. If the agency and career field was run differently I may have a different view but I don't. Less then 1 year! Not that i am counting..

Unregistered
    Yup! And then afraid if you ask for help or assistance you will be judged by your peers or worse... fired and blacklisted for being "unstable" and "a libility" by some counselor or admin personal who sits in a office all day. In some ways this career path is worse then being stationed overseas in Iraq and Afganistan. I am just waiting to be vested with the state and I am out. This sh#! is not worth the headaches or stress. If the agency and career field was run differently I may have a different view but I don't. Less then 1 year! Not that i am counting..
    It is sad that people in this profession feel this way. Any career field where it is common to witness traumatic injuries and/or death should have the peace of mind to seek professional help without having to be ridiculed and in fear of losing their job.

Unregistered
    Buh bye!!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast