Local Candidates Pro LEO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Local Candidates Pro LEO

Aside from our sheriff’s office race, who are candidates pro leo and why?

Unregistered
    Scott Lenvison D1 County Commission. He vowed to never defund LE. Fiscal conservative Republican and lifetime resident of his district. Good, honest guy too.

Unregistered
    Sandy Murman. County Commission county wide seat. She’s long in the tooth, but she’s not going to bend to libs like Pat Kemp has and will. Kemp is not a friend to us the way Sandy is.

Unregistered

Mike Perotti

Nuff said. Fck Warren ya big ol puzzy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nuff said. Fck Warren ya big ol puzzy!
    Probably the first time you and me agree on something! FCU Warren. Bought and paid for ahole. Sorry to burst your bubble but JAAP and APAD are a joke. Our juvenile justice system is already a weak lenient puke of a joke!

Unregistered

Whoever

As long as we have enough deputies on the street, I can give one fukk who the colonel, captain, admiral, grand wizard, sheriff, or whoever these office jockeys are. Unless you are on the street with me taking paper, making arrests, and operating at a sustained heightened state of alert with me while in danger, I don’t know or care who you are. Play your political games. Keep sucking up the county budget, but for gods sakes, staff these fukking god damn zones!!!! Asssssholes!!

Unregistered
    As long as we have enough deputies on the street, I can give one fukk who the colonel, captain, admiral, grand wizard, sheriff, or whoever these office jockeys are. Unless you are on the street with me taking paper, making arrests, and operating at a sustained heightened state of alert with me while in danger, I don’t know or care who you are. Play your political games. Keep sucking up the county budget, but for gods sakes, staff these fukking god damn zones!!!! Asssssholes!!
    They fund us...if you want more boots otg, you better gaf.

Unregistered
    You patrol deputies are such whining brats. Do your job and get promoted....not hard. There are no excuses. You signed up to be a patrol cop. You don’t excel you don’t get the chance to promote. Yes there are barriers for certain people. Get over it and work harder or go sell logistics.

Unregistered
    You patrol deputies are such whining brats. Do your job and get promoted....not hard...
    BullShiiit!!! If you are an unconnected straight white male, there is no promotion for you. NONE! There is no transfer for you. NONE!

Open your eyes!

Welcome to the Chronister regime!

Unregistered
    BullShiiit!!! If you are an unconnected straight white male, there is no promotion for you. NONE! There is no transfer for you. NONE!

Open your eyes!

Welcome to the Chronister regime!

Then go work at an agency where you think you will be rewarded for those attributes - the only items on your resume!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast