Adderley 2020 Sheriff candidate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Adderley 2020 Sheriff candidate

There's lots of very credible information confirming Adderley is getting ready to file as a 2020 candidate for sheriff. Supposedly he's waiting for the final axe to fall on mumbles head in the Florida Supreme Court which should be in the next couple weeks. If he ran that will certainly shake up everyone in and thing of getting in the race. I don't think Tony stands a chance against Adderely and mumbles will be totally embarrased by any attempts to run against Adderley. I spoke with guys at FLPD and for the most part they like the guy. No one ever saw him much at BSO because it appears his FLPD buddies buried him to do nothing. I also spoke with a few in communications and court house who all said he was always fair and engaged. He's also be heard around the socal scene taking smack on mumbles. This could be interesting and give us hope yet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's lots of very credible information confirming Adderley is getting ready to file as a 2020 candidate for sheriff. Supposedly he's waiting for the final axe to fall on mumbles head in the Florida Supreme Court which should be in the next couple weeks. If he ran that will certainly shake up everyone in and thing of getting in the race. I don't think Tony stands a chance against Adderely and mumbles will be totally embarrased by any attempts to run against Adderley. I spoke with guys at FLPD and for the most part they like the guy. No one ever saw him much at BSO because it appears his FLPD buddies buried him to do nothing. I also spoke with a few in communications and court house who all said he was always fair and engaged. He's also be heard around the socal scene taking smack on mumbles. This could be interesting and give us hope yet.
    He’s an incompetent ladies man! He runs and the sexual harassment complaints against him will be coming out of the woodwork! Mumbles got a better chance of winning!

Unregistered
    He is a Rothstein funkie who loved his hookers. Why do you think his wife shot at his dumb ass? Than he let her do time.... class act. Shame the AUSA's sucked.

Unregistered

Frank Can Kiss It Goodbye

The FLPD Days at BSO are over. Broward County Residents would find an interesting read about his Plantation PD incident with the gun and him being chased running from his wife.

Unregistered
    That's funny, I've heard the total opposite about him. Besides we don't need anymore FLPD people running BSO.

Unregistered
    He'd have to sober up and actually come to work now and then. I don't see it happening

Unregistered

Give it a rest! Think bigger than FLPD retreads.

That's it? Adderley? Why are lazy has beens always mentioned as possible candidates? It is nothing new. After each sheriff scandal old mediocre do nothing former employees with names like Kevin Tyrie or Alvin Pollock are brought up.
    Power corrupted all of them years ago. All of them licked and kissed ass on a weekly basis. NOT one of them can point to any accomplishments they personally made to make needed positive changes.

Unregistered
    That's it? Adderley? Why are lazy has beens always mentioned as possible candidates? It is nothing new. After each sheriff scandal old mediocre do nothing former employees with names like Kevin Tyrie or Alvin Pollock are brought up.
    Power corrupted all of them years ago. All of them licked and kissed ass on a weekly basis. NOT one of them can point to any accomplishments they personally made to make needed positive changes.
    The washed up has beens are empowered after seeing our last few sheriffs. They've been luke warm at best. Now we've got a rookie sergeant from who the hell knows where keeping the seat warm for the next fool. That's how Broward rolls. And always will. That what the citizens want apparently.

Unregistered

True post

The washed up has beens are empowered after seeing our last few sheriffs. They've been luke warm at best. Now we've got a rookie sergeant from who the hell knows where keeping the seat warm for the next fool. That's how Broward rolls. And always will. That what the citizens want apparently.
    Spot on ! True but depressing . You would have to be a little crazy to even take the job and I think Sheriff Tony may someday think, "what the F do I need this shi t for" ?

Unregistered

Frank will win

Frank will be top of ballet, great name recognition and He knows lots of big money people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast