Qrf
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Qrf

Unregistered

Qrf

while attending a meeting at Miami troop e station, I witnessed the a high ranking superior belittle and miss-treat a sergeant just for asking a valid question. He did this with outside agencies in the same room. I also witnessed how FHP hides the behind the power of the Miami Dade Police Department. I was shocked by the treatment of the sergeant by the high ranking FHP official.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    while attending a meeting at Miami troop e station, I witnessed the a high ranking superior belittle and miss-treat a sergeant just for asking a valid question. He did this with outside agencies in the same room. I also witnessed how FHP hides the behind the power of the Miami Dade Police Department. I was shocked by the treatment of the sergeant by the high ranking FHP official.
    That's the sergeants fault for not standing up. I dont care who you are or what rank you have. Respect goes both ways. No men or women is better than me. I would have said "with all due respect sir, we can talk about it in private, but I dont appreciate the way are speaking to me"

Simple as that. This is not basic training nor the military.

Unregistered
    I bet it is the same sgt that makes a race issue of anything... pay attention and stay in your lane LJ, Everything is not a black and white issue.

Unregistered

We da real deal brotha

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 i was there, he's an idiot, needs to pay attention, I'm sure he'll try another class action civil rights bs complaint. All does respect or not that's a dumb ass question and he wasn't belittled, he was addressed the way hes deserved it. He mistreated subordinates when he was an LT. He always thought he was hot shit. Sorry bud, take your well earned demotion and learn to be humble.

Unregistered
    You ask stupid questions you get stupid response

Unregistered
    Let's be honest here aside from his coalition people (if they even accepted his dumb ass in) that might try to throw him a bone, everyone knows LJ has been known to condescend and belittle subordinates b4. Hes not a bright supervisor and he's been trying everything he can to snitch here and there to undo his demotion. Today was common sense bud. Nobody cares about feelings hurt.

Unregistered
    I have trouble believing your version. I’ve never heard LJ ask a valid question before.

Unregistered
    For those of us who weren’t there, what did he say that lead to this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have trouble believing your version. I’ve never heard LJ ask a valid question before.
    Same team member that asked a major in Panama City about getting snacks reimburse d, his the real deal.

Unregistered

We da real deal

He asked a dumbass question in reference to the radio freq we would be on for the detail and if it was the same as FDLE and County. That had been briefed in the previous meeting and he knew that. Apparently he's that dumb. Oh yeah you're right, he never asks anything legit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast