D4 Lt
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D4 Lt

Unregistered

D4 Lt

All you worry about deputies being rehired and lying. How about the new ax boy for the admin, RJ in D4?
    He is trying to making a name for himself by going after everyone in his district and beyond. Guess he is wanting to be a Captain soon. What a joke, he is the real snake in the grass! watch your back around him. Good luck everyone in D4.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All you worry about deputies being rehired and lying. How about the new ax boy for the admin, RJ in D4?
    He is trying to making a name for himself by going after everyone in his district and beyond. Guess he is wanting to be a Captain soon. What a joke, he is the real snake in the grass! watch your back around him. Good luck everyone in D4.
    He's a suck up. He has as much shit on his tongue as SH. While SH was always the Golden Boy, RJ is the Golden Child. If WH and SH had a child from their love, RJ would be that product. Nothing but a pompous Prima Donna who's only claim to fame is getting shot, partly thanks to bad officer safety skills.

Lt RJ can kiss MY ass. I blow him a kiss back there so he can tell me if it smells like roses. He's no stranger to buttholes.

Unregistered
    He's a beyotch boy. Plain and simple.

Unregistered
    Well from what I hear his guys love working for him and he recognizes hard work too. If you’re a hard worker and not an idiot RJ will go to bat for you and I have seen it first hand.

Unregistered
    I’ve seen the same thing. keep doing a good job Lt.

Unregistered
    RJ only cares about one thing, himself! He caters to his buddies and screws everyone else. What a joke. not to mention he has is so far up BJ' ass, we will need a truck to remove him.

Unregistered

Old Timer

Hey just asking-been out out the crap(Retired) But my question is did TG retire as D-4 Lt. ?

Unregistered
    His ass ought to have been arrested and fired

Unregistered
    His ass ought to have been arrested and fired
    He should be should be sharing a cell with Mitch Tomlinson

Unregistered
    He is trying to making a name for himself by going after everyone in his district and beyond. Gueuss he is wanting to be a Captain soon. What a joke, he is the real snake in the grass! watch your back around him. Good luck everyone in D4.
    As someone who works for Lt R.J this is further from the truth. R.J truly does care about his district and it shows. He implemented a lot of things for us to do our job. Subpoenas are on a District calendar, Address Verification are PDF so all we do is fill them in and send directly to offender registration. He has action plans in place where on select Fridays deputies are driving unmarked vehicles and hitting high crime spots. His leadership is why our part 1 crimes are down. If you are proactive, do your job and not lazy you will have no problem. Keep up the good work Lt!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast