D4 Lt - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: D4 Lt

Unregistered
    Mod this site is only for cops to bash cops at the mercy of free speech. you and all your trolls are just a dirty as Randy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod this site is only for cops to bash cops at the mercy of free speech. you and all your trolls are just a dirty as Randy
    Notice how the Mods let these fools get their shots in. They have called his family names. Then the almighty swoops in and deletes. Just like the guy with a badge has all the power. You cant even prove Jones has been here yet his name is dragged through the mud.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit Mod 733's Avatar
    I just started as Mod a few weeks ago. I don’t know or care what “other Mods” have or haven’t done. If you want to cry about the past, I can’t help ya with that. If you want to know if or how the “complaint was investigated,” I suggest requesting a record of it through the agency or agencies you filed your complaint with.

As far as “dragging” his (Jones) “name through the mud,” NO ONE asked him to come on this site and write all the stuff he did. Also the other person posting about it didn’t help the matter. All he/she did was make it worse and show their character.

Every agency in this nation has its issues. If you know of bad things happening, file a complaint. Handle it the proper way. Coming on here and complaining accomplishes nothing. Yeah I’m sure there are some admins who read this stuff but nothing will get corrected that way. Find a solution. Make some suggestions.

Thanks,
    Mod 733

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 733 View Post
    I just started as Mod a few weeks ago. I don’t know or care what “other Mods” have or haven’t done. If you want to cry about the past, I can’t help ya with that. If you want to know if or how the “complaint was investigated,” I suggest requesting a record of it through the agency or agencies you filed your complaint with.

As far as “dragging” his (Jones) “name through the mud,” NO ONE asked him to come on this site and write all the stuff he did. Also the other person posting about it didn’t help the matter. All he/she did was make it worse and show their character.

Every agency in this nation has its issues. If you know of bad things happening, file a complaint. Handle it the proper way. Coming on here and complaining accomplishes nothing. Yeah I’m sure there are some admins who read this stuff but nothing will get corrected that way. Find a solution. Make some suggestions.

Thanks,
    Mod 733
    Appreciate your advise on filing a compliant "the proper way" but thats what this is all about a complaint WAS filed straight to the Sheriff and nothing happened. So much for All complaints will be investigated FULLY.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 733 View Post

Thanks,
    Mod 733
    Talk about showing your character maybe Mod 1 ought to look at you justifing the cursing and name calling this guy has taken because you claim he came on here and posted "all the stuff he did" You still havnt proved it was even Jones. In fact there is more proof it wasnt. So yeah handle it the proper way delete more posts that dont fit your narrative.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Enough is enough, this thread is done.
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123