Two Year Contract
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Two Year Contract

Please tell me that the Baboon that’s leading our department did not get another 2 year contract. I’m really gonna throw up now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please tell me that the Baboon that’s leading our department did not get another 2 year contract. I’m really gonna throw up now.
    racist much ?

Unregistered
    Just stop, he is doing it for us, to keep our jobs, he is not doing it for the 147 thousand dollars a year, free health insurance for him and his family, the take home vehicle that can be used state wide, the $500 hundred a month cleaning allowance( that’s enough starch to make those uniforms stand up and sing), or the $155 a month incentive pay, 4 hours a week vacation and 4 hours a week sick leave. I heard he will be donating all that to charity. Enjoy your 2.5%($30 a week)... Oh and not to worry he will be in roll call soon to remind us of this and how grateful we should be that he is staying to look after us... just think about what would happen if he didn’t stay, the very next day none of us would have a job you idiot, we would all be terminated Just like that !

Unregistered
    The PBA knew that all along. They were ok with it as long as they gave us a contract which happened to be crappy.

Unregistered
    U dumb asses in patrol voted for it so deal with it.

Unregistered
    Steadman gave himself a healthy raise at the PBA, which is over and above his county check. Then shiver is getting six figures in a job he not only has no business being in, but knows nothing about.
    So my point is they got theirs. They don’t give a shitz about us who work our butts off or who pay their luxury lifestyle.
    They’ve become pure elitists in every sense of the word.

Unregistered

Two year extension

Okay one gets a two year extension on his contract and the other one gets what? An extension to continue to do his part time job, with benefits.?

Unregistered
    Its not about the Health ,Welfare or Morale of us, its all about me,me me, these two have a combined total of just under 80 years ,the one has been here 41 years ,OMG, please let someone who will fight for more manpower take over.
    There is NO reason we can not be in the top 7-9 for starting pay.

Unregistered
    Amen!! Hallelujah!! Well said. But, with Steadman at the helm he’ll never fight for us. He’ll accept whatever so he takes the easy way out.

Unregistered
    Amen!! Hallelujah!! Well said. But, with Steadman at the helm he’ll never fight for us. He’ll accept whatever so he takes the easy way out.
    Dude Steadman has nothing to do with it ,EL JEFE and the City Manager are tight , chief could easily get us a 5% raise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast