Capt Russell reports to Scott Israel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Capt Russell reports to Scott Israel

So funny Scott Israel not complaining about Scott Russell because he reports back to Israel weekly
    Sheriff he is making a fool of you

Unregistered
    This guy slithered under the radar. Every other sworn Lauderdale employee was bounced out except him. In fact, in another year, hell be vested with FRS. Second retirement for this hemorrhoid.

Unregistered

They were seen

They were seen meeting in his church, Russell the back stabber, one of Scott Israel’s best friends he knows the triplets all their life.

Unregistered

Susan Israel goes to his church

Yep tony you will be beat from the inside, 2020 you are out believe me

Unregistered
    Cant believe when Temporary's hit squad went through the org. charts that someone didn't point him out. Who hid him? Oscar, Palmer, the bald female?????? Temporary isn't very smart.

Unregistered

Mole

SR is a mole and nothing more., Unqualified useless and feeding information to SI. Tony is a fool to keep him.

Unregistered

SR was a raider

FLL worst cops ever, they are bad event planners

Discuss

Unregistered

Holy Roller

SR is a useless holy roller that has destroyed what was left of the previous incarnations of County Wide Ops (YIED, YNS, etc). All of the decent people retired or transferred to get out from under the BS. Bolling, Romano, Barnes, Natello, Jean, all gone just to name a few). He needs to be more active with the homeless.....like holding up a religious sign and begging for food in District 5!

Unregistered
    Don’t believe it

Unregistered
    Actually I believe it. I witnessed him try and screw someone. You also forgot lou A. And several csa's as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast