Remove the racist deputies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Remove the racist deputies

County Mayor Mark Bogan and School Board members demanding those racist PIGS be removed from the force. This is disgusting and Governor Ron DeSatan must remove Temporary Tony.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...418-story.html

Unregistered
    One of the teenagers that was involved was identified as 15 year old Stuart Pidderman. He is known to most of his friends as "Stu Pidd."

Unregistered

More FAKE news!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    County Mayor Mark Bogan and School Board members demanding those racist PIGS be removed from the force. This is disgusting and Governor Ron DeSatan must remove Temporary Tony.

Don't get your Democratic panties in a twist stupid ! Would you have been happier with injured deputies ? I know you would. These are your PROMISE PROGRAM rug rats so love with that!

Unregistered

Take it easy. Freak IRA

It's ok scotty, your still fired never ever to return. these violent little worms are well trained. They were just used to dealing with the fat dumb Scoot Peterson types not real police. THANKS PROMISE PROGRAM!
    Sheriff Tony welcome to our world . Now be the man and what ever you think Scott would have done, do the opposite.

Unregistered

Wow! When I saw the video those black aggressors looked more racist than the deputies did. Idiot.

Unregistered
    It's ok scotty, your still fired never ever to return. these violent little worms are well trained. They were just used to dealing with the fat dumb Scoot Peterson types not real police. THANKS PROMISE PROGRAM!
    Sheriff Tony welcome to our world . Now be the man and what ever you think Scott would have done, do the opposite.
    Did anyone watch the same movie I watched? (which was awesome by the way-great job BSO-where were you 2.14.18?) I am black. Deputy Pepper-Sprayer rightly sprayed that fine young outstanding man because the deputy WAS about to get punched (if you cannot read body languages or know what taking a stance looks like that was a perfect example) all because deputy pepper-sprayer made a fatal mistake. He touched a black man's head. Watch the video and that is how this escalated. Black people will kill you if you touch their hair. Recognize.

Unregistered

...or their hair! Haha

Unregistered
    Did anyone watch the same movie I watched? (which was awesome by the way-great job BSO-where were you 2.14.18?) I am black. Deputy Pepper-Sprayer rightly sprayed that fine young outstanding man because the deputy WAS about to get punched (if you cannot read body languages or know what taking a stance looks like that was a perfect example) all because deputy pepper-sprayer made a fatal mistake. He touched a black man's head. Watch the video and that is how this escalated. Black people will kill you if you touch their hair. Recognize.
    True dat......

Unregistered
    Now im starting to learn something on this site. Now is the rusty trombone a combination of a salad toss with an old fashioned? Thank you in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast