NOW do you get it? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Democrats! I have never seen the black punks of Broward more scared.
    Good luck parents. You thought the deputies roughed your babies up with some mace? You don't want us breaking up fights anymore, right? I hope you sign your kids up for MMA. Make sure you frisk your kids every morning before they go to school. If they weren't packing before they will surely be packing once these illegals get dropped off at your high schools. Hopefully your metal detectors will be installed. Hopefully your teachers will be armed. You completely disarmed and castrated law enforcement. Enjoy fighting off MS-13 with their machetes and baseball bats, we will be busy changing diapers and handing out formula.
    Question:

Are these people vaccinated before they get here? Has the agency prepared for this by updating the 4 series for hepatitis and other preventive stuff ? If not, get your union on it ASAP. This is a very serious health hazard for anyone making contact.

Unregistered

West Nile Virus and Zika Disease

Question:

Are these people vaccinated before they get here? Has the agency prepared for this by updating the 4 series for hepatitis and other preventive stuff ? If not, get your union on it ASAP. This is a very serious health hazard for anyone making contact.
    Remember West Nile Virus and Zika Disease? Regular residents can't even remember to get rid of standing water.
    If we don't get something hacking and funky in our lungs, or measles, or AIDS, I'm sure our horrible mosquitoes will gladly transfer other fun-filled crap from them to us. And don't forget the free Ebola.

Unregistered
    Remember West Nile Virus and Zika Disease? Regular residents can't even remember to get rid of standing water.
    If we don't get something hacking and funky in our lungs, or measles, or AIDS, I'm sure our horrible mosquitoes will gladly transfer other fun-filled crap from them to us. And don't forget the free Ebola.
    Half the married chicks in the agency have herpes. So us single guys are at risk of catching that. You dont know the pressure we are under. Lol

Unregistered
    Half the married chicks in the agency have herpes. So us single guys are at risk of catching that. You dont know the pressure we are under. Lol
    Touche....

Unregistered

Thumbs up Girl, 8, told to put rag in mouth to quiet her screams during beatings in foster home

Is anything ever your fault in Broward? Clearly there was no need to bang his head into the concrete. Now it’s Runcie’s fault? You deputies are pathetic!
    Parents should do more. Parents should get more involved. Look at these fine parents (who were probably given a million chances and frozen turkeys) and their hands on rearing of their kids. So these ANIMALS beat, rape, shoot, murder their own kind but a leo roughs one up a bit and they scream abuse? LAUGHABLE. I hope this poor little girl hires a WHITE attorney so she can sue and get some real justice since fat-Crump hasn't said a word about this BEATING of an UNARMED BLACK CHILD!

Girl, 8, told to put rag in mouth to quiet her screams during beatings in foster home, cops say

By Linda Trischitta | South Florida Sun Sentinel | Jun 04, 2019

When the 8-year-old girl was told to “just get your rag,” she knew a beating was coming and the cloth was for her mouth, “so nobody can hear me..."

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...42y-story.html

Unregistered
    Parents should do more. Parents should get more involved. Look at these fine parents (who were probably given a million chances and frozen turkeys) and their hands on rearing of their kids. So these ANIMALS beat, rape, shoot, murder their own kind but a leo roughs one up a bit and they scream abuse? LAUGHABLE. I hope this poor little girl hires a WHITE attorney so she can sue and get some real justice since fat-Crump hasn't said a word about this BEATING of an UNARMED BLACK CHILD!

Girl, 8, told to put rag in mouth to quiet her screams during beatings in foster home, cops say

By Linda Trischitta | South Florida Sun Sentinel | Jun 04, 2019

When the 8-year-old girl was told to “just get your rag,” she knew a beating was coming and the cloth was for her mouth, “so nobody can hear me..."

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...42y-story.html
    Start taking away the free, unearned money and the problem will straighten itself out. This country pays people for being smelly, unproductive, breeding criminals. The more of those boxes you check, the more they get. That's why browards streets are empty till 1400 when they are done sleeping and breeding and drugging. Then they hit the road looking for more free stuff, clogging it up for working people. All paid for by you. And there's no incentive for them to change, no matter what the liberal social worker tells you. Take the free money away and let them work for what they need. Then crime will go up???
    You will have millions in surplus left after welfare and baby making products are no longer supplied. Hire enough cops to handle the now hostile natives who are mad because they lost their welfare. That will take care of itself. Animals have much more value in that they fend for themselves. This subhuman filth is simply a waste of DNA.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234