NOW do you get it?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

NOW do you get it?

For all those who repeatedly told us to take our issues to "schoolaffairs" the reaction to what transpired at Taravella should be a wake up call. The facts aren't even out yet and already the school board members who had aligned themselves with Israel, Thurston and the conspirators of PROMISE are calling out these deputies. We stand with LAW and ORDER in our schools. Thank you Tamarac for showing up and doing your job. Keep up the good work.

Be aware of who is anti-police on this school board and who is working against you. Please stand with us in our efforts to have Governor DeSantis remove these destructive individuals.

The gang of four: Runcie,Osgood, Murray and Levenson

Parents for L&O

Unregistered
    I have to admit being a cop these days just sucks. I hate it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have to admit being a cop these days just sucks. I hate it.
    Agreed 100%! It's no longer about trying to make a change or difference in people's lives. Just give me my paycheck and pension and let society continue to behave like sub human parasites. These scumbags get what they deserve.

Unregistered
    Agree, Those kids were acting like animals.

Unregistered
    I'm going to start patroling with an eye patch on one eye and a cotton ball in one ear. I will only answer calls. They can destroy McDonald's for all I care. Their food is disgusting anyway.

Unregistered

Truth post! Time to lawyer up . Or do you like jail food?

I'm going to start patroling with an eye patch on one eye and a cotton ball in one ear. I will only answer calls. They can destroy McDonald's for all I care. Their food is disgusting anyway.
    If we are subject to arrest and criminality by our own agency and suck bags at the SAO for making a tactical error, with video ,audio and witness testimony present at every call for service they send you too, it's now insane if you don't have your attorney on the phone if things start to go south. I know sounds stupid right? Think about it.

Unregistered
    This is a great opportunity for that big headed mope to back his deputies. The judge arresting the jailer was an easy one. How about this temporary? Time to stop talking and walk the walk. Where the hell are you now? The three white deputies will not get the public support he's given the other incidents.

Unregistered
    Nobody got screwed for doing nothing. Example is Peterson.

Unregistered
    This country is a joke. Why be a cop. These aren't children.

Unregistered
    For all those who repeatedly told us to take our issues to "schoolaffairs" the reaction to what transpired at Taravella should be a wake up call. The facts aren't even out yet and already the school board members who had aligned themselves with Israel, Thurston and the conspirators of PROMISE are calling out these deputies. We stand with LAW and ORDER in our schools. Thank you Tamarac for showing up and doing your job. Keep up the good work.

Be aware of who is anti-police on this school board and who is working against you. Please stand with us in our efforts to have Governor DeSantis remove these destructive individuals.

The gang of four: Runcie,Osgood, Murray and Levenson

Parents for L&O

**** the school board and **** the mayor. All of you guys and girls that are in law-enforcement know that there is a due process and use of force is based on facts and circumstances that an individual police officer perceives as a threat at the time of the incident. The investigation will reveal wether the actions were appropriate or not. Be safe!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast