NOW do you get it? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why don't you handle these animals. They are out of control. Your probably not a cop. All the cops in the USA should put in their 2 week notice, and demand the government do something. Cops are being attacked, shot at, and killed all the time. We need to demand action by our government to protect us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don't you handle these animals. They are out of control. Your probably not a cop. All the cops in the USA should put in their 2 week notice, and demand the government do something. Cops are being attacked, shot at, and killed all the time. We need to demand action by our government to protect us.
    As a parent, I agree with you. It is not the job of teachers and/or cops to address mental health and the pathology that exists to bring spectators out to watch peers engage in public savagery. Enough is enough. If teachers and cops created an immediate crisis by organizing and taking to the streets, the problem would have to be addressed with urgency. I watched the video and tried to put myself in the deputy's place to figure out what he was thinking. What I saw was a deputy concerned about being able to get to a standing position as soon as possible for the safety of all. It would have taken only seconds for him to be jumped on, or a weapon grabbed by the mob behind him. I am hoping that the Sheriff will support these deputies. It may cost him votes; but it's the right thing to do. Shame on local 10 for that crying mother interview. Absolutely disgusting and a completely biased report. Maybe these local businesses should cough up for security for these mobs of kids walking home after school ? Put that hydraulic thing in the lot ? If you have any ideas about a short term solution, we'd be happy to go to the city with some "requests" Prayers for these two deputies.

Unregistered
    The morons should be trained on how to properly articulate their actions in a report. Doing the right thing doesnt mean squat if you can't explain why you did it. The idiot wrote in his report that you punched the kid in the head as a distraction technique to get his arm and the stupid sgt and lieutenant approved his use of force. It constantly amazes me that deputies dont know how to write a report. All he had to say was the kid had his right arm hidden from view while belly down and he had a fear the kid might have been trying to retrieve a weapon. Because of that fear and the repeated verbal command to show his arm/hand, the deputy struck him in the head to gain compliance. Something like that would be sufficient. You idiots need to learn how to write reports more than anything!

Unregistered

What ever happened to ZERO TOLERENCE re ANIMALS?

This looks just like the Defensive Tactics training class Sheriff T approved for all of us to take. Deputy did as he was trained.
    oh, yeah.

Unregistered

Exclamation Tarvella is Coral Springs School. NASTY Tarvella students are CSPD PROBLEM!

If these animals had to attend their own school, it would be an F school. That can't happen because it would look bad for the administration. So they bus them to a good school so the current students can keep the school grade up. Or they bus the good students to a bad school to bring the grade up.....this mentality is ridiculous. How about we stop catering to these animals, make the parents be parents for a change instead of forcing teachers and law enforcement to be the parents.
    How is the HUG-A-THUG PROMISE program working out for you Coral Springs PD? Isn't Taravella in your jurisdiction? Can't you keep your NASTY trash in your backyard? Word on the skreet is there's a BBQ-WING 'n RIB joint with an attached coin laundry mat and pawn shop opening up directly across the street from Taravella this summer, on YOUR side. I hear it's got a HUGE parking lot and the only place in South Florida with pay phones. Good luck with that.

Unregistered
    How is the HUG-A-THUG PROMISE program working out for you Coral Springs PD? Isn't Taravella in your jurisdiction? Can't you keep your NASTY trash in your backyard? Word on the skreet is there's a BBQ-WING 'n RIB joint with an attached coin laundry mat and pawn shop opening up directly across the street from Taravella this summer, on YOUR side. I hear it's got a HUGE parking lot and the only place in South Florida with pay phones. Good luck with that.
    Where is Coral Springs? Always wanting to take responsibility for crossing their line. wtf?

Unregistered

It’s simple

These animals know that CSPD will kick their asses and throw them in jail for acting out in their city. So they cross over into Tamarac (BSO Jurisdiction) and go wild. BSO/Tamarac is understaffed (like every other BSO district) and the deps know they will be hung out by their administration if they do anything more than hug a thug. So this problem that has gone on for years finally came to a head and two BSO guys with balls took care of business. Now let’s see if Temporary 5 Star Tony will have even bigger balls and stand up for what is right. Or will he play to the small but loud, black, non-voters and make the mistake of punishing these good cops. It’s time to show you side with good and stand for law and order or do you side with the evil doers and those that just want to make excuses for bad behavior. Do the right thing and skate into the 2020 election as BSO’s first black sheriff. Have the agency behind you and accomplish great things. Or, side with the loud but small group who will never get out of their own way. Those who can’t seem to evolve from the days their ancestors were slaves to the same people who continue to convince them they are victims. Be the new Sheriff! Teach them that there are consequences to their actions. That being black is not an excuse. It is not a handicap. That being black means......well that you are black and you can accomplish anything you want as long as you play by the rules. Ok I am really off on a tangent here. Crap! I forgot what we were talking about...,

Unregistered
    This wasted sperm was discarded by his parents. His 400 pound mope mother only came forward when her non-stop breading, no English speaking self got a bed wetting (((attorney))).

Unregistered

Thanks Mayor Bogen

For all those who repeatedly told us to take our issues to "schoolaffairs" the reaction to what transpired at Taravella should be a wake up call. The facts aren't even out yet and already the school board members who had aligned themselves with Israel, Thurston and the conspirators of PROMISE are calling out these deputies. We stand with LAW and ORDER in our schools. Thank you Tamarac for showing up and doing your job. Keep up the good work.

Be aware of who is anti-police on this school board and who is working against you. Please stand with us in our efforts to have Governor DeSantis remove these destructive individuals.

The gang of four: Runcie,Osgood, Murray and Levenson

Parents for L&O
    Thanks Democrats! I have never seen the black punks of Broward more scared.
    Good luck parents. You thought the deputies roughed your babies up with some mace? You don't want us breaking up fights anymore, right? I hope you sign your kids up for MMA. Make sure you frisk your kids every morning before they go to school. If they weren't packing before they will surely be packing once these illegals get dropped off at your high schools. Hopefully your metal detectors will be installed. Hopefully your teachers will be armed. You completely disarmed and castrated law enforcement. Enjoy fighting off MS-13 with their machetes and baseball bats, we will be busy changing diapers and handing out formula.

Unregistered
    Thanks Democrats! I have never seen the black punks of Broward more scared.
    Good luck parents. You thought the deputies roughed your babies up with some mace? You don't want us breaking up fights anymore, right? I hope you sign your kids up for MMA. Make sure you frisk your kids every morning before they go to school. If they weren't packing before they will surely be packing once these illegals get dropped off at your high schools. Hopefully your metal detectors will be installed. Hopefully your teachers will be armed. You completely disarmed and castrated law enforcement. Enjoy fighting off MS-13 with their machetes and baseball bats, we will be busy changing diapers and handing out formula.
    Mmmm. If MS-13 will thin out some of these blue gum Haitians, I am prepared to risk letting them in. I'd like to see that d@ck grabbing Jamaican Luca pull that crap at McDonald's with a Spanish gang member. Let the games begin! Yah Mon!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast