Sgt. Muñoz traffic homicide - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spoken like a true retard. LOL!
    Probably from the PBA

Unregistered
    Really? Look at transparency and see how much the afternoon Sergeant has made! In fact, look at all the previous years! 215K + every year. Really?!?!!!!
    Bingo! Kicked out of the port for stealing overtime...transferred to Homicide where he steals twice as much. Look at the unit sgt’s OT before and after.

Unregistered
    That’s insane! And no one does shit about it

Unregistered
    Accountability?
    Are you guys really such haters that you’re counting other people’s money, getting on that stupid transparency site? Man, the only paycheck I worry about is my own.
    There are truly no more men left on the planet.
    What the f$&@ do you care how much money another man is making? What he eats doesn’t make you sh$t.
    Just jealous you can’t pull down that kind of OT. I wouldn’t want to be in traffic Homicide as a sergeant or an investigator. You really think it’s easy gathering up busted ass bodies of people, children, on a regular basis?
    Getting called out every time one of us crashes? Dealing with officers who are DUI and will likely lose their careers?
    You’re all a bunch of snakes and weasels. Just because someone is getting paid and getting lots of OT doesn’t mean they’re stealing.
    That’s a serious allegation and you’re a scumbag for throwing that out there anonymously. You’re probably the first one handing up your 15 to save your ass. Punk.
    I got an idea: you do you. Get out there and actually be an officer or detective or sergeant or whatever the hell your ****roach ass is. Arrest a criminal. It’s actually a pretty good feeling, try it sometime.
    Stop trying to get other good people in trouble. It’s us against them, and now more than ever some keyboard activist cop hater is probably going nuts trying to fry this guy on your anonymous tip. Do us all a favor and start your motor and close the garage door. Then breathe deeply. Hopefully God won’t condemn you the way you do to others.
    🖕🖕

Unregistered
    That’s insane! And no one does shit about it
    Yet we have the Captain micro managing the Bureau for overtime. Why don’t you do a overtime analysis of THU and determine how much is spent on that unit?

Unregistered
    Accountability?
    Are you guys really such haters that you’re counting other people’s money, getting on that stupid transparency site? Man, the only paycheck I worry about is my own.
    What the f$&@ do you care how much money another man is making? What he eats doesn’t make you sh$t.
    Just jealous you can’t pull down that kind of OT. I wouldn’t want to be in traffic Homicide as a sergeant or an investigator. You really think it’s easy gathering up busted ass bodies of people, children, on a regular basis?
    Getting called out every time one of us crashes? Dealing with officers who are DUI and will likely lose their careers?
    You’re all a bunch of snakes and weasels. Just because someone is getting paid and getting lots of OT doesn’t mean they’re stealing.
    That’s a serious allegation and you’re a scumbag for throwing that out there anonymously. You’re probably the first one handing up your 15 to save your ass. Punk.
    I got an idea: you do you. Get out there and actually be an officer or detective or sergeant or whatever the hell your ****roach ass is. Arrest a criminal. It’s actually a pretty good feeling, try it sometime.
    Stop trying to get other good people in trouble. It’s us against them, and now more than ever some keyboard activist cop hater is probably going nuts trying to fry this guy on your anonymous tip. Do us all a favor and start your motor and close the garage door. Then breathe deeply. Hopefully God won’t condemn you the way you do to others.
    🖕🖕
    I hear what your saying but it’s not about hatin’ on someone who works a lot... and it’s not jealousy, I make my share of OT legit. it’s about calling out a guy that’s putting in OT he never actually worked. Complete fabrications. It makes the people who do actually work those hours look bad. It brings down morale. Not to mention I’m a taxpayer too... anyone in command that gives a damn could just ask for a year by year audit of OT worked. The question is why are YOU his online lawyer?

Unregistered
    Accountability?
    🖕🖕
    Shut up Dalton and go cheat on your wife

Unregistered
    Accountability?
    🖕🖕
    LMAO!! Spoken like a true beeotch! Welcome to 2019 LOSER!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12