Disillusioned with my old friend
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Disillusioned with my old friend

If what I heard in troop k headquarters is true then I am disgusted beyond belief. Somebody getting cookies out of a cookie jar that ain't their own.

Unregistered
    I heard that it used to be someone else’s cookie jar but that person decided to ignore the cookies’ needs and treated the cookies like dirt so the cookies moved on.

Unregistered
    If you ask me the lieutenant should be fired for being involved with his subordinate. It is a definite policy violation.

Unregistered

Reality

Who in the hell would want to have sex with any of the people mentioned? Ugly, ugly, ugly! Desperate people doing desperate things

Unregistered
    Can’t be true?!?!?!

Unregistered
    I don’t think Powell got the Chief position because she’s Spaulding’s friend, I don’t believe they are. She just had the right chromosome (XX).
    Last edited by Mod 724; 04-23-2019 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Removed quoted post that was deleted for unsubstantiated accusations and a slam

Unregistered

T.P.

Wooster??? I don't think that I have laughed so hard in a long time. What would his wife say? Guy is a weasel

Unregistered

Jenny Mae

It is disappointing how the lieutenant has acted. Everybody over here knows what is going on on . We not that stupid. Have no respect whatsoever for him. The sergeant and lieutenant deserve each other.

J.S

J.S

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is disappointing how the lieutenant has acted. Everybody over here knows what is going on on . We not that stupid. Have no respect whatsoever for him. The sergeant and lieutenant deserve each other.
    Troop K Orlando is a disaster and very embarrassing. Everyone knows the male Major is enjoying the company of the training female Lieutenant and the district male Lieutenant is really enjoying the company of the CIU female Sergeant!

Unregistered
    Must be a troop thing. In post 1, captain honey boo boo is playing hide the zucchini with the s3 investigator and Sgt peewee Herman swings his moose knuckle at any female subordinate he can

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast