Front page Miami Herald
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Front page Miami Herald

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...229394934.html

WOW. Clearing cases contest to mimic March madness. Winner gets free additional days off and the winning squad gets a pizza party. You own this one Greg Tony. Happened under your watch with a CPIS leader that you were told to get rid of. She was fired by Lamberti and re hired under Israel and kept by you

Unregistered
    This is what happens when an inexperienced person from the outside comes in an has no idea who to keep and who to let go. This sheriff is clueless

Unregistered
    Rocking and rolling, strutting and strolling, slamming and jamming, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hey temporary. Are you a CPIS expert as well? Are you going to take responsibility for this also? I'm mean, you love to do that with MSD, you tool. Wheres your camera? Instead of firing and demoting based on popularity like you did coming in, maybe you can man up and really look at the rot you currently have. Your dream team is garbage fella and is costing you at every turn. Your taking shots because of detention, road patrol and now CPIS. Sounds like poor leadership. Sound familiar?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey temporary. Are you a CPIS expert as well? Are you going to take responsibility for this also? I'm mean, you love to do that with MSD, you tool. Wheres your camera? Instead of firing and demoting based on popularity like you did coming in, maybe you can man up and really look at the rot you currently have. Your dream team is garbage fella and is costing you at every turn. Your taking shots because of detention, road patrol and now CPIS. Sounds like poor leadership. Sound familiar?
    Same circus, different clowns. Nothing will change.

Unregistered
    “In fact, BSO records show March was unremarkable for the number of child abuse allegations that were disposed of, with 987 closures, compared to 849 in February and 939 in January. The largest number of closures in recent months was last October, which recorded 1,092 closures.”

This is a non story.

Unregistered
    This is what happens when you ask a person to fix something when they have no idea what’s wrong.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is what happens when you ask a person to fix something when they have no idea what’s wrong.
    If you ask the expert today to identify the agency's departments and what they do, he couldn't do it. He did no preparation for the position because he didn't care. At its core, this is why he shall be gone and will return to trying to run his financially strapped storefront tax write off, from an apartment in carolina. Had he not torn the place apart I'd more easily accept his unearned gift of a position. But to cause such a massive disruption to lives and the agency, with nothing in terms of specific fact based changed, I find him to be a temporary passerby. Certainly nothing to worship or even be proud of.
    I'm not comparing him to Israel. I'm comparing him to the dozen proven leaders throughout the country who could have been chosen in his place.

Unregistered
    sounds like master case stuff to me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast