Does Bob Ever Actually Work?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Does Bob Ever Actually Work?

Every time I see him in the news, he is usually out of Pinellas. Many times he is doing tasks or testifying for the Sheriff's association or down in Broward playing hide the blame. How many hours a week is he even there?

Unregistered
    He re-hired DS and GS so that he wouldn't have to work. And he has a gaggle of majors, assistant chiefs, etc. to help them out. This agency has an excessive amount of administrative staff and it's a waste of money.

Unregistered
    Thanks James for your bullshitz. Any one and everyone who likes or dislikes the Sheriff knows that nobody and I mean nobody works harder than he does. He is in the office and around Pinellas all hours of the day and night. Quit making up lies. Oh yea you can’t because your names is McLieness.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks James for your bullshitz. Any one and everyone who likes or dislikes the Sheriff knows that nobody and I mean nobody works harder than he does. He is in the office and around Pinellas all hours of the day and night. Quit making up lies. Oh yea you can’t because your names is McLieness.
    I am not James you jackass, I actually work here and have first hand knowledge about how overstaffed the administrative ranks are. It's a colossal waste of money which would be better spent elsewhere. I also know that Bob's "hard work" and "long hours" consist mainly of self-promotion to salvage his sinking political career.

Unregistered
    I am not James you jackass, I actually work here and have first hand knowledge about how overstaffed the administrative ranks are. It's a colossal waste of money which would be better spent elsewhere. I also know that Bob's "hard work" and "long hours" consist mainly of self-promotion to salvage his sinking political career.
    Ok James....

Unregistered
    I’m not calling the man perfect. I don’t agree with his discipline style and lack of consistency. But that man doesn’t stop working. The three Chief dumbasses try and keep up with him, but even they don’t come close to him. And Bob is the one who made all the command staff log into the CAD. No Sheriff ever did that before. You never saw anyone higher than lieutenants logged on before. At least you see they’re at the office or wherever.

Unregistered
    I’m not calling the man perfect. I don’t agree with his discipline style and lack of consistency. But that man doesn’t stop working. The three Chief dumbasses try and keep up with him, but even they don’t come close to him. And Bob is the one who made all the command staff log into the CAD. No Sheriff ever did that before. You never saw anyone higher than lieutenants logged on before. At least you see they’re at the office or wherever.
    Yet another of Bob's trolls who usually does the cleanup work after DS and GS service him.

Must be nice to show up at the office whenever you feel like it and take off whenever you feel like it, and have plenty of people to cover for you. Work a few 12s at the jail and let me know how you like it. Oh that's right, you only lasted a year there and that was on 8s. Dunedin PD must have been tough duty back then, that little city was infested with hardened criminals. And another desk job followed at this agency. Tough duty, you could have spilled hot coffee on your lap if not careful or get a paper cut. As sheriff, risking your life every day at the office and getting the big NSA award for it. How do you manage to get all this hard work done?!

Unregistered
    From Bob's Bio

memberships: Florida Bar Association; American Bar Association; Federal Bar Association; bar associations of Clearwater, St. Petersburg, and Hillsborough County; International Association of Chiefs of Police; Police Executive Research Forum, National Sheriffs’ Association, Major County Sheriffs’ Association; board member, Florida Sheriffs Association and chair of the FSA Legislative Committee; Executive Fellow for the Police Foundation; Boys & Girls Clubs of the Suncoast; Pinellas Homeless Leadership Board; Pinellas Sheriff’s Police Athletic League.

And this does not include the Parkland Board or his Tallahassee BS sessions. While Bob may be working hard somewhere.... it usually isn't at his desk at the PCSO. And it usually IS working on his image.

Unregistered
    From Bob's Bio

memberships: Florida Bar Association; American Bar Association; Federal Bar Association; bar associations of Clearwater, St. Petersburg, and Hillsborough County; International Association of Chiefs of Police; Police Executive Research Forum, National Sheriffs’ Association, Major County Sheriffs’ Association; board member, Florida Sheriffs Association and chair of the FSA Legislative Committee; Executive Fellow for the Police Foundation; Boys & Girls Clubs of the Suncoast; Pinellas Homeless Leadership Board; Pinellas Sheriff’s Police Athletic League.

And this does not include the Parkland Board or his Tallahassee BS sessions. While Bob may be working hard somewhere.... it usually isn't at his desk at the PCSO. And it usually IS working on his image.
    Talk about BS resume padding....none of these require any LEO work but are good for political connections.

Unregistered
    Thant’s cause Bob makes them work. Prior Sheriffs were AWOL so they did not care what the Commad Staff did and the Command Staff was AWOL to. Bob called BS and makes then all actually work for a paycheck. But you haters continue to hate. Discipline ain’t a prob if you just do your fking JOB. I been her 18 years and never had no issues and no I’m not slug. Takes lot of X15 and actually earn a check.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast