Training didn’t work - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So this cheese eating moron who never made an arrest in a violent crowd in his life, missed the kid bowing up and going into a position to lunge forward. A fighting stance doesn't always mean his fists have to be up in your face rocket scientist. Have you never watched a boxer throw a punch with good speed from his waist area? And stance means legs in a balanced position to punch forward. Stick to watching the View snowflake.
    Bowing up huh, wow would love to see your Alpha’s. The kid was what 14 yoa surely not a boxer or maybe a black belt MMA ninja???

Unregistered
    Ah Ha, is that the one and only unethical Sgt. LaCerra pepper spraying a poor helpless child and then body slamming him.
    I loved the Deputy trying to get the one boy to eat the asphalt as he pounded his face into the pavement..

LaCerra you are my HERO....
    useless blm fugboy..found
    if this were a better world they would have shot them in the face, walked off , and let the "mooma" know where to pick their welfare check, feck those scumbag useless , drains on society

Unregistered
    useless blm fugboy..found
    if this were a better world they would have shot them in the face, walked off , and let the "mooma" know where to pick their welfare check, feck those scumbag useless , drains on society
    This will be a test for the temporary love child. Has he publically supported the deputies actions?

Unregistered
    Should have used a choke slam, and a stone cold stunner followed by a tombstone pile driver!

Unregistered
    That news anchor was very handsome, and racist since I guess she thinks all those kids look alike. It was the same kid they were showing with the yellow bag...

Unregistered
    Not sure what video you were watching but the kid had his arms by his side. I am sure the fairy tale Police report will say different. The video doesnt lie....I.A. Will determine the outcome!!

Better make those OSSI reports jive and just remember we can see what corrections were made!!

Who is going to write the Sgt’s Alpha??? Ive seen his reports in SID and they were horrible.
    I believe the SAO will determine the outcome and not I.A.

Unregistered
    I believe the SAO will determine the outcome and not I.A.
    Leave it in Satz's hands???????? LOL!!!!!

That was a perfectly department approved "ground and pound" technique!

Unregistered
    Yep, a few more of those made public and the shiitbirds will spread the word that its no longer acceptable to challenge the police.

Unregistered
    Yep, a few more of those made public and the shiitbirds will spread the word that its no longer acceptable to challenge the police.
    True. But every now and then, you will still have a shitbag that will martyr himself.

Unregistered
    So this cheese eating moron who never made an arrest in a violent crowd in his life, missed the kid bowing up and going into a position to lunge forward. A fighting stance doesn't always mean his fists have to be up in your face rocket scientist. Have you never watched a boxer throw a punch with good speed from his waist area? And stance means legs in a balanced position to punch forward. Stick to watching the View snowflake.
    EXACTLY! Good job taking care of business!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast