Training didn’t work
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ah Ha, is that the one and only unethical Sgt. LaCerra pepper spraying a poor helpless child and then body slamming him.
    I loved the Deputy trying to get the one boy to eat the asphalt as he pounded his face into the pavement..

LaCerra you are my HERO....

Unregistered
    The “kid” took a fighting stance. Guess he didn’t want to fight. Awesome job!

Unregistered
    The “kid” took a fighting stance. Guess he didn’t want to fight. Awesome job!
    Not sure what video you were watching but the kid had his arms by his side. I am sure the fairy tale Police report will say different. The video doesnt lie....I.A. Will determine the outcome!!

Better make those OSSI reports jive and just remember we can see what corrections were made!!

Who is going to write the Sgt’s Alpha??? Ive seen his reports in SID and they were horrible.

Unregistered

Good work in low IQ violent crowd

If your going to surround three deputies , trying to separate forty of your entitled low IQ violent friends and ignore their orders to back away, you should be pepper sprayed. If you are incapable of thinking clearly and logically, and you resist arrest while inciting your borderline mentally ill associates to ignore a lawfull order to disperse, you get pepper sprayed. If use violence to break free or try to injure a deputy and refuse to put your hands behind your back, that was your decision.

Unregistered

Snowflake won t slap but he will lick

Not sure what video you were watching but the kid had his arms by his side. I am sure the fairy tale Police report will say different. The video doesnt lie....I.A. Will determine the outcome!!

Better make those OSSI reports jive and just remember we can see what corrections were made!!

Who is going to write the Sgt’s Alpha??? Ive seen his reports in SID and they were horrible.
    So this cheese eating moron who never made an arrest in a violent crowd in his life, missed the kid bowing up and going into a position to lunge forward. A fighting stance doesn't always mean his fists have to be up in your face rocket scientist. Have you never watched a boxer throw a punch with good speed from his waist area? And stance means legs in a balanced position to punch forward. Stick to watching the View snowflake.

Unregistered

Training Does Work!

Good job by deputies surrounded and outnumbered by borderline mentally disabled violent impulsive street thugs. I suppose we will be judged by the effeminate types similar to the snowflake who posted this video with the pathetic training doesn't work heading.

Unregistered

Awwwww the little snowflake was triggered!

When your triggered by a video like this snowflake ❄, best to get a cup of tea and curl up in a ball in your safe space. Would you have been happier if the outnumbered deputies were kicked in the face by the entitled little shjtbirds screaming like banshees, while trying to handcuff the prisoner?

Unregistered

Fifty losers beating each other and surrounding the police

All little retards with their pants down and gold teeth and cell phones! Same old sheet, PROMISE PROGRAM didn t work for these suck bags. How do those punks black and white think they can scream at the police and taunt them with threats of violence and nothing will happen to them? Thanks SCOTT! How many of those thugs may have had a gun tucked in their clothing? They wouldnt stop fighting because they felt entitled. After all when they got busted at the school they were not charged and just walked away laughing at the police.

Unregistered
    Yea.........all the macho talk somebody gonna lose some days for that...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast