Training didn’t work - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

That's the problem, second guessing and Monday morning quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea.........all the macho talk somebody gonna lose some days for that...
    If you want to call it that, macho talk , to make you feel superior that's good.
    We all see what we want in video's depending on which side we're on , our IQ level and ability to think clearly. I see no excessive use of force. I see outnumbered officers surrounded , and a confrontation already off the rails by violent and possibly armed thug wannabes. Quick action , including the officers punches , which were not the same as a baton or nun chucks hitting his neck and face, was necessary correct? The suspects adrenalin was flowing and he fought to keep his hands to his chest. The officers were expecting to be possibly kicked in the head and disarmed by the large screaming threatening crowd. No time off. Ret. SOA, NYC.

Unregistered

I know a 14 year old who can kick your bald ass.

Bowing up huh, wow would love to see your Alpha’s. The kid was what 14 yoa surely not a boxer or maybe a black belt MMA ninja???
    He was sprayed to prevent a fight which the deputy had every reason to expect. If your interested I will let you fight a 14 year with gloves and head gear , that will hit you so many times your
    Husband won't recognize you.! I give it OK first thirty seconds.

Unregistered

Retired SAO NYC no time off.

If you want to call it that, macho talk , to make you feel superior that's good.
    We all see what we want in video's depending on which side we're on , our IQ level and ability to think clearly. I see no excessive use of force. I see outnumbered officers surrounded , and a confrontation already off the rails by violent and possibly armed thug wannabes. Quick action , including the officers punches , which were not the same as a baton or nun chucks hitting his neck and face, was necessary correct? The suspects adrenalin was flowing and he fought to keep his hands to his chest. The officers were expecting to be possibly kicked in the head and disarmed by the large screaming threatening crowd. No time off. Ret. SAO NYC.
    Agreed ! No time off and letters of commendation! Message sent loud and clear. Resist at your own peril. Sheriff Tony, let's see what you got. Deputy safety or politics as usual?

Unregistered

Coward two face.

Bowing up huh, wow would love to see your Alpha’s. The kid was what 14 yoa surely not a boxer or maybe a black belt MMA ninja???
    This is what you get when you don't hire real alpha males. If you hire only beta effeminate males, they leave posts like this snowflake. Thanks HR scumbags. How about recruiting a few more Frank Hamer types and less Jimmy Carters like this precious panty waist?
    Can you picture this poster in a street fight at night all alone?. He would be on his knees in seconds. "Don't hit me , i will do anything you want but I swear I will not enjoy one minute"!

Unregistered
    the past several years the key word in training was de-escalation/ so I have to believe they were justified. not worrying about rainbow painted patrol cars and frozen turkeys. bso was passive at msd. not yesterday. time to send a message to all the liberal wimps at the school board, sun sentinel and the county commissioners.sheriff backed his staff against a judge, and the public defenders office. time to show more backbone.the sad ass libs had their clock cleaned by trump again this week and of course they'll want get back.i'm sure sun sentinel will have their names, and annual salary plus ot.stand strong for bso, and maybe, just a little law and order.

Unregistered
    Leave it in Satz's hands???????? LOL!!!!!

That was a perfectly department approved "ground and pound" technique!
    The techniques used look just like what was taught in DT recently. Sheriff T needs to back his deputies. They used what techniques Sheriff T approved.

Unregistered
    The techniques used look just like what was taught in DT recently. Sheriff T needs to back his deputies. They used what techniques Sheriff T approved.

“ Sheriff vows accountability”

The Sun Sentinel headline saiz it all!

All involved will be fed to the lions.

Sad shame!

Unregistered
    If he really does feed them to the wolves, I ain’t doing jack $&*# when I go to that training class.

Unregistered
    These 14 year old scumbags will hit you in a flash. Better to get the upper hand

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123