New South Major

Thread: New South Major

Unregistered

New South Major

https://youtu.be/SzHYfV_o9rw

Looky looky. I hope you don’t start writing us up for shit like this. Another moron promoted by the Director.

Unregistered
    Charles did nothing wrong its s tually refreshing he didn't suck azzz nor did he overreact

Unregistered
    He's qru, so don't be a little ***** and talk shit about someone you don't know.

Unregistered
    Lol the south district slugs already on here *****in.

Unregistered
    he was a good giu commander and will be a good major. it shows how toxic a district hes going into when the slugs already coming out complaining and the man hasnt even started yet.

gl charles!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    he was a good giu commander and will be a good major. it shows how toxic a district hes going into when the slugs already coming out complaining and the man hasnt even started yet.

gl charles!
    I believe what the OP was trying to say is he hopes he doesn’t jump on the political train and when the moment comes to speak on an officers behavior he will not forget where he came from.

Unregistered
    From LT to Major - I’m sure there are a few Cpts that were ready and waiting for that opening.

Unregistered
    All of you all that have a problem with Charles CAN GO EAT A BAG 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🔫🔫🔫🔫✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Unregistered
    I have had the pleasure of working for Lt. Charles for several years now. In all the time I worked for him I can tell you this about him; he is an exceptional supervisor, a superb leader, and even a better human being. Who ever comes on here saying disparaging remarks about him has obviously never worked for him, and is going on gossip heard by some disgruntled individual. That man has done nothing but tirelessly make Northside GIU great again and in the process going out of his way to always look out for those under his command. It has been a pleasure to work for him. I wish him nothing but the best. You guys in South District are getting a hell of a Major. Good Luck Major Charles. It’s been an honor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From LT to Major - I’m sure there are a few Cpts that were ready and waiting for that opening.
    Hey there’s a great idea. Let’s promote a less compitent person just because they so happen to be a Captain. You must be some disgruntled Captain that keeps getting passed up!