Retirees crying about loss of off duties
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Retirees crying about loss of off duties

Last night FOP meeting was so funny listen to the retirees crying about their loss of off duty jobs. Gladys Amaro and Jan Freeman but you promised us you get or jobs back, you promised you really did. What’s bunch of loser surprised Rouqe wasn’t there with tears in his his eyes please please please.

Unregistered
    Part of Reyes campagn were the lies he told retirees about being able to get reserve officers to work off duties again. More lies from the Reyes!

Unregistered
    All those retirees are dumb enough to even go to the meetings, most of them retired with 100% and Sgt and above and they still want to work more, those people are losers. Once you do your time you must be smart enough to do things right so you don’t have to keep on working.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All those retirees are dumb enough to even go to the meetings, most of them retired with 100% and Sgt and above and they still want to work more, those people are losers. Once you do your time you must be smart enough to do things right so you don’t have to keep on working.
    Most of them have pissed away their one percent, drop, and deferred comp already. Some of them are probably sharing the cats food at dinner time. Didn’t manage their money very well not my fault.

Unregistered
    Last night FOP meeting was so funny listen to the retirees crying about their loss of off duty jobs. Gladys Amaro and Jan Freeman but you promised us you get or jobs back, you promised you really did. What’s bunch of loser surprised Rouqe wasn’t there with tears in his his eyes please please please.
    Sailors, your Uncle Lube will let you cut his lawn at a very competitive rate. Throw in a pool cleaning service, twice a week, aND you can be sitting large also. It's good to be king! I am like Marcellus form Pulp Fiction. I make dreams come true.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Sailors, your Uncle Lube will let you cut his lawn at a very competitive rate. Throw in a pool cleaning service, twice a week, aND you can be sitting large also. It's good to be king! I am like Marcellus form Pulp Fiction. I make dreams come true.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Specking of retirees, that have lost their way and have no life. Ronald the Lube! Seems to me, your uniform was all you had and now that it was taken away All you have left now, are lies, insults and leoaffairs. Dreams you make come true?? More like nightmares. I'm often asked (why I don't know) if Ron, is getting all these offers for Chief's jobs or director of some federal agency. Why hasn't he taken one?? Good question, don't you think? I guess, if any of them were true!! He would have. Especially, for a guy that stated I'm going to be your next???? Drumroll please EVERYTHING! Yet I gave it to?? To be owed a favor. Now, read very carefully our queen. Your kitchen needs cleaning, go do it. Instead of being the troll master of leoaffairs.

Oh, Mr. greatest. I never make a mistake, who like's to point out everyone else's and Miami High them. I am Marcellus FORM pulp Fiction. Proof read your posts and get spell check!! Damn, did your drop out of Miami High to join the Navy to be a COOK!! Now, me I know I've made mistakes in writing posts, that your so quick yo jump all over. It's cool, I can live with my faults, since I only, as you put it a GED. Now go cry me a river, for pointing out your mistakes too.

Unregistered
    Guess what, all those promises you spread now they want you to pay up. Your mouth wrote a big check your ass cant cash. Its pay up or shut up time.

Unregistered
    Two of the laziest fukking cops when they were active. Never gave a sh*t about anyone except themselves.

Unregistered
    Where is lube and the love patrol when you need him? These boys need advanced morale training!! Clean it up kids or you,ll all be out on your heels.

Unregistered
    Amato is a snitch who has herpes,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast