Tommy Reyes - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Reyes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reyes lied to eveyone to win. Now we are stuck with two inexperience and unknowledable individuals in the leadership position of the FOP.
    All those checks his mouth wrote, now hiscass cant cash them.

Unregistered
    All those checks his mouth wrote, now hiscass cant cash them.
    Tommy Reyes is worthless. He sorounds himself with rats like FDR , Justin Garcia etc....

Unregistered
    You all pissed and moaned about Lugo and Ortiz when they ran the FOP and how you all couldn't wait to vote them out of office and now that you all did, you elected the Reyes brothers. Should have been more careful in wishing what you wanted. In all of law enforcement in Miami-Dade County, Miami police officers are the biggest bunch of crybabies. Never happy with what you have. The answer is clear. Many other departments are hiring. Do like others have done, get the F out and go somewhere else if this place is so bad.

Unregistered
    You all pissed and moaned about Lugo and Ortiz when they ran the FOP and how you all couldn't wait to vote them out of office and now that you all did, you elected the Reyes brothers. Should have been more careful in wishing what you wanted. In all of law enforcement in Miami-Dade County, Miami police officers are the biggest bunch of crybabies. Never happy with what you have. The answer is clear. Many other departments are hiring. Do like others have done, get the F out and go somewhere else if this place is so bad.
    Or stand up to this FOP regime and tell them they need to start fighting. This is ridiculous already GPS time off what's next? No more SWAT 10?

Unregistered
    Oh my god! Javi get a life!

Unregistered
    Is it true Justin garcia used to go out with Tommy Reyes?

Unregistered
    Oh my god! Javi get a life!
    Come on now would you like me to sign again?

Not javi.

Unregistered
    That's where his strength comes from. I've spoken to numerous of his former supporters and they're tired of getting trampled on.
    Did Tommy file ULP?

Unregistered
    Did Tommy file ULP?
    Tommy didn’t do shit. Reyes solution to problems now is give the membership cigars and liqour to shit them up. Now if you get written up because of the Reyes incompetence they give you cigar to smooth it over.

Unregistered
    Tommy didn’t do shit. Reyes solution to problems now is give the membership cigars and liqour to shit them up. Now if you get written up because of the Reyes incompetence they give you cigar to smooth it over.
    That might work, if in drunk with a cigar, I really don't care. Now throw in a fight I'll be happy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast