Tommy Reyes
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Reyes

Unregistered

Tommy Reyes

The only ones supporting Tommy right now are the retirees.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only ones supporting Tommy right now are the retirees.
    don't they know best? seen it all and done it all .

Unregistered
    Tommy Reyes doesn’t give a rats ass about anyone. He cares more about kissing the retirees ass to stay in power. Now everyone is getting written up in internal affairs and the Reyes are scared to go against them. Retirees and Reyes don’t get gps so tommy doesn’t care.

Unregistered
    Why does tommy Reyes care more about the retirees than actives.

Unregistered
    Why does tommy Reyes care more about the retirees than actives.
    That's where his strength comes from. I've spoken to numerous of his former supporters and they're tired of getting trampled on.

Unregistered
    Man I voted for Reyes, they said a change was coming, but I think everything has gotten worst. Now we dont even have Ortiz or lugo to help us.

Unregistered
    Man I voted for Reyes, they said a change was coming, but I think everything has gotten worst. Now we dont even have Ortiz or lugo to help us.
    I guess you felt for it twice first Obama promising change now Reyes also promising change
    Fool me once shame on you
    Fool me twice shame on me.

Unregistered
    This is the funniest post ever, de pipí me duele la barriga de tanto reírme ohhhh lord my belly hurts by laughing so hard lmfao

Unregistered
    I will never call him or his brother to help me if I get in trouble. I rather go by myself to internal affairs.

Unregistered
    Reyes lied to eveyone to win. Now we are stuck with two inexperience and unknowledable individuals in the leadership position of the FOP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast