USF Tampa is the least safe college campus in Florida - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I thought when John Long left, all the fake padded pass a longs and command notifications would go away with him, but not...

Unregistered
    Inadequate police services

When a "supervisor" comes up with the bright idea to perform foot patrols in the City of Temple Terrace as a squad goal.

Unregistered
    Expect the creation of big plans, big meetings, big fluff, big traffic and general panic .

Unregistered
    According to the article, car burglaries are a problem.. Just ban cars from the campus..Problem solved..

Unregistered
    Ban Captains from the police department

Unregistered
    I find it funny that people think Command is the main problem at the agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find it funny that people think Command is the main problem at the agency.
    Well as long as you find it funny that's all that matters. Our work here is done.

Unregistered
    Why do we need a goofy operation plan to work in plain clothes? Both TPD and HCSO have plain clothes officers working all the time and I'm sure they don't have to have an operation plan for that and with times set for doing it. This pd is so backwards.

Unregistered
    Why do we need a goofy operation plan to work in plain clothes? Both TPD and HCSO have plain clothes officers working all the time and I'm sure they don't have to have an operation plan for that and with times set for doing it. This pd is so backwards.
    You already know the answer to that question. He works down the hall.

Unregistered
    You already know the answer to that question. He works down the hall.
    Needing a special operations plan to work without a uniform and be covert requires a entire different written up plan? This place is so f'd up it's unbelievable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast