Medical Marijuana - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You people are so crazy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My Lord what an utter and complete imbecile you are.

PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION PRESCRIPTION You idiot. You obviously do NOT know the difference.

It is a "Florida marijuana license" (MMJ Card) which is FAR from a prescription. There is no such thing as a marijuana PRESCRIPTION.

Please don't respond anymore. I can't take the stupidity. It is scary that you have a gun and a badge and are this friggin stupid.

Unregistered
    .......I have no words for what a ****ing ****tard you are......it’s a card ****tard. A card. They have to be prescribed the drug ****tard. They get a CARD to carry ****tard. That’s so we dumb cops know they are allowed to have it ****tard. ...... you are so ****ing stupid.

Unregistered
    .......I have no words for what a ****ing ****tard you are......it’s a card ****tard. A card. They have to be prescribed the drug ****tard. They get a CARD to carry ****tard. That’s so we dumb cops know they are allowed to have it ****tard. ...... you are so ****ing stupid.
    Show me a marijuana prescription. If you can't, you are a humongous idiot. Where is says "prescription"actionally on it like every other prescription that has ever been written.

Unregistered
    Show me a marijuana prescription. If you can't, you are a humongous idiot. Where is says "prescription"actionally on it like every other prescription that has ever been written.
    Oh my God. Do you have a brain injury? Are you retarded? Marijuana is a controlled substance. As such it cannot be dispensed in the State of Florida unless a doctor provides a patient or care giver a prescription. That’s how people get legal drugs retard. I would bet good money there is a prescription on file some where. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? Do you think people just walk into the pot shop and get some purple hair for headaches? This isn’t Colorado moron. News Flash, marijuana is still illegal in Florida. The only exception is if you have a marijuana prescription card and you are listed in the State Registry. ****ing dumbass mother****er. So ****ing stupid.

Unregistered
    Oh my God. Do you have a brain injury? Are you retarded? Marijuana is a controlled substance. As such it cannot be dispensed in the State of Florida unless a doctor provides a patient or care giver a prescription. That’s how people get legal drugs retard. I would bet good money there is a prescription on file some where. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? Do you think people just walk into the pot shop and get some purple hair for headaches? This isn’t Colorado moron. News Flash, marijuana is still illegal in Florida. The only exception is if you have a marijuana prescription card and you are listed in the State Registry. ****ing dumbass mother****er. So ****ing stupid.
    Actually, he is correct with one MAJOR distinction. Marijuana is a controlled substance that is ILLEGAL under Federal law, so NOBODY has the legal right to write a "prescription" for it. That is why nobody will ever be able to provide an actual prescription or a "prescription card". Neither exists.

Unregistered
    Hey smart guy there is a state registration for it.

Unregistered
    Hey smart guy there is a state registration for it.
    Still not a prescription.

Unregistered
    Still not a prescription.
    #1. A medical marijuana use registry identification card is a thing according to the Florida Department of Health.

#2. I’m sorry word police, a physician certifies a patient for marijuana use and enters their information into a State Registry. Kind of sounds like they prescribe the use of marijuana for the patient. Hmmm.

#3. **** you, you’re a dumbazz.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast