Medical Marijuana - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I am assuming that the Agency would discipline or fire you if you had marijuana in your system should they have it brought to their attention. I think it would be treated like prescription pain killers, which are legal, but you cant come to work while using them. I dont think anyone wants first responders buzzing or stoned while on duty. Since marijuana can stay in your system for weeks, long past the HIGH, you would be putting your job at risk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only people that can write prescriptions are doctors and some upper level RNNP's. Since Cannabis is a Schedule 1 Controlled substance and illegal according to Federal law, any Doctor that writes prescriptions for it would lose their license. So, there are no "prescription" cards. Dumbazz
    I’m a dumbazz? I’m the dumbazz? Oh! No wait, that’s not right. That’s not correct.

Google me this dumbazz:

CHAPTER 2019-1 Committee Substitute for Senate Bill No. 182

Then come back here and remind who the dumbazz is. It’s a lot of words to read so get some rest, eat a big breakfast and get a friend who can help with the big words. Watch out for “Medical Marijuana Use Registry identification card” and “Medical Marijuana Use Registry”.

Dumbazz

Unregistered
    Nicotine is legal for adults. The agency will not hire you if detected in your system. Once hired, subject to being fired if nicotine is discovered after being hired. Obtaining a legal medical marijuana card and using it is still subject to employer policies. Would think your done if found in your system.

Unregistered
    I’m a dumbazz? I’m the dumbazz? Oh! No wait, that’s not right. That’s not correct.

Google me this dumbazz:

CHAPTER 2019-1 Committee Substitute for Senate Bill No. 182

Then come back here and remind who the dumbazz is. It’s a lot of words to read so get some rest, eat a big breakfast and get a friend who can help with the big words. Watch out for “Medical Marijuana Use Registry identification card” and “Medical Marijuana Use Registry”.

Dumbazz
    Yup.. I read it. And not a single word about "prescription(s)" or any "prescription cards". Maybe the problem is you are too stupid to know what a prescription is.

Unregistered
    We don't randomly test for tobacco, pot or PEDS so the whole issue is a moot point. Just don't get a DUI. I knew several people who smoked pot regularly for many years but kept it quiet and the brass never found out. It was an open secret but nobody snitched them out.

Unregistered
    We don't randomly test for tobacco, pot or PEDS so the whole issue is a moot point. Just don't get a DUI. I knew several people who smoked pot regularly for many years but kept it quiet and the brass never found out. It was an open secret but nobody snitched them out.
    But these same deputies busted other people for the same thing?

Unregistered
    Yup.. I read it. And not a single word about "prescription(s)" or any "prescription cards". Maybe the problem is you are too stupid to know what a prescription is.
    Well, a prescription is a small piece of paper that a doctor gives a patient to get medicine. A marijuana prescription card is a card that says what kind of weed the patient can have and also how they take it (smoke or edible). And so the patient or their authorized care giver has the card. If they get stopped by the cops they show the card. The cops have that checked against the weed registry. And if it all fits they are free to go!!! So, go eat a **** and have a nice day dumb ass mother ****er!!

Unregistered
    Well, a prescription is a small piece of paper that a doctor gives a patient to get medicine. A marijuana prescription card is a card that says what kind of weed the patient can have and also how they take it (smoke or edible). And so the patient or their authorized care giver has the card. If they get stopped by the cops they show the card. The cops have that checked against the weed registry. And if it all fits they are free to go!!! So, go eat a **** and have a nice day dumb ass mother ****er!!
    There is just no fixing stupid. Especially when it has a badge.

Unregistered
    You don't need a medical marijuana card for personal recreational use. Just don't be a big mouth and tell people who might snitch on you. Keep it quiet and only talk about it with your party friends. The agency does not do random testing so there is no way to get caught.

Unregistered
    You don't need a medical marijuana card for personal recreational use. Just don't be a big mouth and tell people who might snitch on you. Keep it quiet and only talk about it with your party friends. The agency does not do random testing so there is no way to get caught.
    And if you DO get caught, just tell then that half the agency uses pot and many of the 3rd floor. Tell them that you have personally sold pot to most of them. Just tell them that you will get with the media and name names. They will drop that investigation so fast and bury the reports to keep from having the fire half of the agency.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast