Medical Marijuana - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The problem with pot is a workplace problem. I could care less if you smoke it while you're sitting at home. The problem that I see is if your reaction time is diminished and you wreck a county vehicle, when you get tested, we can't tell if you smoked it last night or two hours ago.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem with pot is a workplace problem. I could care less if you smoke it while you're sitting at home. The problem that I see is if your reaction time is diminished and you wreck a county vehicle, when you get tested, we can't tell if you smoked it last night or two hours ago.
    If you can smoke pot on the job then I want to drink beer because it helps me relax.

Unregistered
    You can drink beer as long as you are not under the influence at work. You can be tested for the exact BAC.

Unregistered
    This agency has a long history of tolerating alcoholism and drug abuse. Don't ask don't tell. Just don't get a DUI.

Unregistered
    Whats your agencies policy reference to medical marijuana?
    The fact you asked a question about MM proves you should not be hired. Do you know of any agency that allows it

Unregistered
    The fact you asked a question about MM proves you should not be hired. Do you know of any agency that allows it
    If you have a prescription for MM there is nothing the agency can do to you legally.

Unregistered
    If you have a prescription for MM there is nothing the agency can do to you legally.
    Except FIRE you, and hang you out to dry when you are involved in a serious crash or DF. But hey smoke up Jonny. Its your life after all.

Unregistered
    Except FIRE you, and hang you out to dry when you are involved in a serious crash or DF. But hey smoke up Jonny. Its your life after all.
    You are not supposed to drive impaired regardless of what meds you are on.

Unregistered
    honestly someone somewhere will bite this bullet. then when they get their job reinstated (which they would), the policy would change.

it's going to happen regardless of whether you think it's ethical or not. science will supersede any legislation in my opinion. I don't use it, and I won't, but it's working for a number of other people, why should cops be excluded? we experience many of the same, if not more of the issues that those patience have.

Do you think Bob is going to get a medical degree now? lol

Unregistered
    Bob ignores a lot of drug abuse because it does not affect him politically. He only reacts when it does.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast