Medical Marijuana - Page 10
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    yeah and cops will be using thc products eventually too.

stop crying and get with it dude - people are buying it in stores. do you think lawmakers have the best interest of the police in mind? if you answer yes to that - then it sucks to be uneducated and a programmed fool that you are.
    So what if the cops use THC products too? Or recreational pot, as long as it is legal? There are plenty of alcoholics and steroid users in this agency already, and who knows what else.

Unregistered
    When, and IF recreational cannabis becomes legal, The Sheriff will have everyone sign a contract like the no smoking/nicotine new hire policy. If you think he can't then you are mistaken. If you use anyway then that will be on you and you will not be protected when you get in to a crash or God forbid you shoot someone.

Unregistered
    When, and IF recreational cannabis becomes legal, The Sheriff will have everyone sign a contract like the no smoking/nicotine new hire policy. If you think he can't then you are mistaken. If you use anyway then that will be on you and you will not be protected when you get in to a crash or God forbid you shoot someone.
    it's more nuance than that, and controlling sheriffs can't find ways around legal jargon with medical folks having their evidence/support for something like that.

put it this way - judges do not typically like to rule against medical experts when they get involved.

there's no proof needed here - history repeats itself. someone will be prescribed the medication/drugs/whatever you call them at some point for _____ medical purpose here. Policy might conflict with that - but guess what's gonna trump some made up policy?

they've been pushing the ptsd and depression envelope for cops for like 5 years now - trust me it's going to happen at some point.

do i care? no i don't use them - and have no interest in it. will others? yep. will policies change because they have to? yep. especially when the dinosaurs start retiring.

it's the same crap with tattoo policies...like once these old dudes are gone - policies are going to change...regardless of who the sheriff is. i'm just stringing along like a good boy until that day comes!

Unregistered
    If Biden gets in he will legalize recreational pot. Less BS arrests and cases to clog up the courts.
    Can we chew khat too while we burn down Target?

Unregistered
    Bob does a lot of random drug testing so he will catch everyone who smokes pot or cigarettes, pills, coke, steroids, etc. Yeah, right.

Unregistered
    How many people riot and become violent from smoking pot? Never happens.

Unregistered
    I've been keeping medical marijuana in my home for more than six months and it's legalized in our state, but I haven't used it for a long time because I found a replacement. I switched to cbd oils after seeing an article that Keith Myers published where he talks about how they helped him during the depression and anxiety that he experienced a few years ago during a period of creative crisis. It's cool that even media personalities talk about such things and don't hesitate to do so
    yeah, sometimes anxiety leads to suicide...

Unregistered
    I want a medical Khat card. Makes burning tires downtown awesome.

Unregistered
    I believe that it is very good that there is another way that would help people get rid of physical and mental pain. I am happy that marijuana is legalized in Canada and people who need it will be able to buy and use it without obstacles. In addition, I used marijuana for some time to relieve pain when I had cancer. It is important not only physical condition, but also psychological. Then I started eating mushrooms occasionally to improve my cancer-related psychological state. I can't judge someone who uses all this for non-medical purposes, but just like that, it's everyone's business. I decided to use it as a treatment and am glad that there are shops where you can buy magic mushrooms.

Unregistered
    Biden will legalize pot for recreational and medical use.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast