Medical Marijuana - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks pothead, that wasn’t my question. I don’t care what you like. Recreational weed is a gateway drug and those who abuse it are useless zombies with no drive.
    There are a lot of people at work who smoke pot, off duty. None of them have switched over to hard drugs as far as I know so pot being a gateway drug is BS. There has been only one case of drug abuse and rehab treatment, only because the guy had a motorcycle accident which caused him chronic back pain. Pot was a better alternative than the drugs the docs gave him at the pain clinic. The administration urged the guy to get help and return to duty. But we have had plenty of DUIs, documented and undocumented, so alcohol abuse is a far bigger problem, which incidentally nobody wants to talk about.

Unregistered
    There are a lot of people at work who smoke pot, off duty. None of them have switched over to hard drugs as far as I know so pot being a gateway drug is BS. There has been only one case of drug abuse and rehab treatment, only because the guy had a motorcycle accident which caused him chronic back pain. Pot was a better alternative than the drugs the docs gave him at the pain clinic. The administration urged the guy to get help and return to duty. But we have had plenty of DUIs, documented and undocumented, so alcohol abuse is a far bigger problem, which incidentally nobody wants to talk about.
    Oh where do we start? Do you pretend to know all 3000 employees personally and therefor you know their drug habits? I think not. So how would you know if any of them or even one of them switched over to “hard drugs” or not? And how many DUI’s have we had documented and undocumented? And what is an “undocumented” DUI and how do you know about them? You offer zero evidence for any of your theories. Do you know what that means? You’re the one full of BS. 🖕☘️🖕☘️🖕☘️🖕☘️🖕☘️🖕

Unregistered
    Oh where do we start? Do you pretend to know all 3000 employees personally and therefor you know their drug habits? I think not. So how would you know if any of them or even one of them switched over to “hard drugs” or not? And how many DUI’s have we had documented and undocumented? And what is an “undocumented” DUI and how do you know about them? You offer zero evidence for any of your theories. Do you know what that means? You’re the one full of BS. 🖕☘️🖕☘️🖕☘️🖕☘️🖕☘️🖕
    Hey dude, when you party with someone you just know these things.

Unregistered
    Hey dude, when you party with someone you just know these things.
    I doubt you know more than five people. Dude

Unregistered
    Ur full of sh*t!!

Unregistered
    Denial is easier than facing up to the reality that society has changed.

Unregistered
    Dude! I just had an idea! What if we built a time machine so we could keep going back in time and smoking the same joint over and over?

Unregistered
    Dude! I just had an idea! What if we built a time machine so we could keep going back in time and smoking the same joint over and over?
    Bruuuuuuuhhh that would be gnarley 🤟

Unregistered
    First, if the agency ever did random drug testing, it would be shocking how many people are doing things that would get them fired. Plausible Deniability is the only reason that is not happening. The Sheriff truly doesn't want to know. Yes, many have probably been doing it for years, doesn't make it okay, and its your career if you get caught. The latest medical marijuana craze is filled with many half truths and undocumented stories of its benefits. You only have to follow the money to see where this push is coming from. Some of the biggest and earliest investors in this industry, including "For the people"are making millions now because of it. I would venture to say that if you went to the Marijuana Doctor and paid him, you would walk out with the approval to use it. The medical angle to get this pushed through, has morphed into pay me and you will get it. Gateway drug? Depends. Long before this medical craze came along, people used marijuana socially. Getting high and chilling was a way to go to butterfly heaven for a few hours. If however, you used this drug to escape from relationship, financial, or other personal problems, it can be very mentally dependent, a crutch. Initiative, yes, driving, and judgment, all are altered while high. None of the problems you had before you got high will change, so you lean on it more and more, you just want to stay high all the time. I also have noticed over the years that many who smoke also drink and do other things. This without question will have a negative effect on these individuals and society as a whole. We already know the extent people will go to get the money to buy their drugs. The negatives do outweigh the benefits, but the money behind this industry don't care, they see it as a investment. The taxes made on this will pale in comparison to public monies that will have to be spent elsewhere addressing problems from this issue.

Unregistered
    First, if the agency ever did random drug testing, it would be shocking how many people are doing things that would get them fired. Plausible Deniability is the only reason that is not happening. The Sheriff truly doesn't want to know. Yes, many have probably been doing it for years, doesn't make it okay, and its your career if you get caught. The latest medical marijuana craze is filled with many half truths and undocumented stories of its benefits. You only have to follow the money to see where this push is coming from. Some of the biggest and earliest investors in this industry, including "For the people"are making millions now because of it. I would venture to say that if you went to the Marijuana Doctor and paid him, you would walk out with the approval to use it. The medical angle to get this pushed through, has morphed into pay me and you will get it. Gateway drug? Depends. Long before this medical craze came along, people used marijuana socially. Getting high and chilling was a way to go to butterfly heaven for a few hours. If however, you used this drug to escape from relationship, financial, or other personal problems, it can be very mentally dependent, a crutch. Initiative, yes, driving, and judgment, all are altered while high. None of the problems you had before you got high will change, so you lean on it more and more, you just want to stay high all the time. I also have noticed over the years that many who smoke also drink and do other things. This without question will have a negative effect on these individuals and society as a whole. We already know the extent people will go to get the money to buy their drugs. The negatives do outweigh the benefits, but the money behind this industry don't care, they see it as a investment. The taxes made on this will pale in comparison to public monies that will have to be spent elsewhere addressing problems from this issue.
    You’re a clueless fukchead.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast