Medical Marijuana - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m aware that!. Who wants to pay for Marinol or Vape when you can just grow it in your backyard and roll it in a joint. That’s what most people are gonna end up doing anyway. Nevertheless “ Vape “good for you”. You better go look at that study to.
    now you're just fishing. didn't say vaping was good for you. i listed multiple ways you could take thc without "smoking it and getting cancer lolz" boomer.

Unregistered
    now you're just fishing. didn't say vaping was good for you. i listed multiple ways you could take thc without "smoking it and getting cancer lolz" boomer.
    Here it comes “boom” your a pothead asshole and grow weed in the broke down bedroom in your trailer. No one wants Marinol. I smoke red bud.

Unregistered
    Here it comes “boom” your a pothead asshole and grow weed in the broke down bedroom in your trailer. No one wants Marinol. I smoke red bud.

Unregistered
    Kratom is the way to go and it's legal. No reason to risk your job using pot.

Unregistered
    Under current cannabis laws in Florida, even a small amount of marijuana is illegal in that state. Officials say that possession of 20 grams or less of marijuana is an offense. These are the current regulations governing cannabis in Florida.
    How will this change in the future, and will we see some changes in the rules for cannabis use in Florida? In this state, medical marijuana is legalized, and the use of marijuana in Florida is still questionable. I'm not even sure if I can use a THC Vape pen. All this remains a mystery.

Unregistered
    Under current cannabis laws in Florida, even a small amount of marijuana is illegal in that state. Officials say that possession of 20 grams or less of marijuana is an offense. These are the current regulations governing cannabis in Florida.
    How will this change in the future, and will we see some changes in the rules for cannabis use in Florida? In this state, medical marijuana is legalized, and the use of marijuana in Florida is still questionable. I'm not even sure if I can use a THC Vape pen. All this remains a mystery.

open your eyes and look around you. there's literally a dispensary around every corner, and the stocks for these companies have bright futures.

Unregistered
    Are you serious? Are there still those who think that vaping is safer than marijuana? Look at the lab studies and statistics on how many people die from this stuff. The only advantage of a vape is the lack of tar. But that doesn't mean you're not harming your lungs. There's condensation building up inside, and it prevents you from breathing. I wish the government would get serious about this issue and fully legalize cannabis sales because right now, all that helps me in my weed business is parsl.co. At least somehow, I can make it easier to deliver and sell my product.

Unregistered
    Are you serious? Are there still those who think that vaping is safer than marijuana? Look at the lab studies and statistics on how many people die from this stuff. The only advantage of a vape is the lack of tar. But that doesn't mean you're not harming your lungs. There's condensation building up inside, and it prevents you from breathing. I wish the government would get serious about this issue and fully legalize cannabis sales because right now, all that helps me in my weed business is parsl.co. At least somehow, I can make it easier to deliver and sell my product.
    no offense but nobody is going to take a cop's google research serious on this matter. most cops don't even understand how a vaccine works, you think i'm going to take the debate on marijuana vs vape or cigarette seriously? it's legal for a reason, and the laws will disappear as the years go by.

it's a boomer law, which people are tired of.

Unregistered
    no offense but nobody is going to take a cop's google research serious on this matter. most cops don't even understand how a vaccine works, you think i'm going to take the debate on marijuana vs vape or cigarette seriously? it's legal for a reason, and the laws will disappear as the years go by.

it's a boomer law, which people are tired of.
    Thanks pot head, let’s make all drugs legal and thin the herd by the OD”s .take away Narcan too!!!

Unregistered
    Thanks pot head, let’s make all drugs legal and thin the herd by the OD”s .take away Narcan too!!!
    First of all don't do anything illegal. Then go to a pain clinic and they will work with you to get you the right meds which you need. All with prescription and legal. If you don't want to go this route grow your own and don't tell a soul what you do with it.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast