Medical Marijuana - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    #1. A medical marijuana use registry identification card is a thing according to the Florida Department of Health.

#2. I’m sorry word police, a physician certifies a patient for marijuana use and enters their information into a State Registry. Kind of sounds like they prescribe the use of marijuana for the patient. Hmmm.

#3. **** you, you’re a dumbazz.

"a physician certifies a patient for marijuana use and enters their information into a State Registry. Kind of sounds like they prescribe the use of marijuana"

Maybe, but it is not. And you kinda still sound like an idiot.

Unregistered
    "a physician certifies a patient for marijuana use and enters their information into a State Registry. Kind of sounds like they prescribe the use of marijuana"

Maybe, but it is not. And you kinda still sound like an idiot.
    If you own a hammer, hit yourself on the head real hard. It will make you smarter.

Unregistered
    Heard some other agencies are not disciplining their people if they have a marijuana card and test positive. One agency is saying if employee shows up for work and does not appear to be under the influence, they dont care that the employee has marijuana in his system.

Unregistered
    Heard some other agencies are not disciplining their people if they have a marijuana card and test positive. One agency is saying if employee shows up for work and does not appear to be under the influence, they dont care that the employee has marijuana in his system.
    Who gives a F what they’re doing?!?

Unregistered
    Can dispatch randomly run someone for a mm script? I’m asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Can dispatch randomly run someone for a mm script? I’m asking for a friend.
    They can’t. toke away my friend, toke away.

Unregistered
    how are the getting around the federal gun control act of 1968? i believe it states that you are prohibited from owning, possessing or using a firearm if you use drugs that are FEDERALLY illegal?

Unregistered
    how are the getting around the federal gun control act of 1968? i believe it states that you are prohibited from owning, possessing or using a firearm if you use drugs that are FEDERALLY illegal?
    They have decided not to enforce it while legislation catches up.

Unregistered
    Yeah well recreational marijuana isn’t here yet. And there are laws about how you can use medical marijuana a including where, when and how. And you can only possess so much of it. So don’t think this is a free pass tokers. Ride ain’t over yet.

Unregistered
    Even if recreational marijuana ever passes, first responders are still going to be prohibited. Can't see a scenario where its okay. So going to the Mary Jane Doctor is not going to save your job if you get caught.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast