Legal Bureau subpoenas LEO Affairs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Please make sure when they get that list of “offensive bloggers” to put me up first for an interview. I would like to tell those fine investigators what a corrupt SOB their Hip-Hop dancing director is.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    First and foremost, I have not heard of us receiving any subpoenas from any agency in the past few years.

Secondly, I never ever remember any subpoena from Miami-Dade.

Lastly, years ago, Sheriff David Gee now retired from Hillsborough County got subpoenas for ip addresses of posters on his department's message board. LEOAFFAIRS fought and won at the 2nd District Court of Appeals without comment from the court. This left nothing for the Sheriff to appeal to the State Supreme Court. Therefore we have case law on our side that says that we do not have to honor subpoenas for IP addresses.

Any questions?

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Thanks mod1, we appreciate you clarifying leoaffairs stance on that.

Unregistered
    Again, John Jenkins was correct. He told us that was pure BS. The other clowns around him love to stir things up. Thanks for the validation

Unregistered
    Thank you for your balls of steel MOD 1

Unregistered
    The only time that I know of is when the blog was under a different site. The person outed himself. He was a Hammocks officer and said after that he and the major had a positive talk. Never heard of any repercussions from it

Unregistered

READ YOUR SOP’s

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope they do, I’ll be rich as FUCCCCXXX. I’m blogging off duty and have the right of freedom of speech. The same way the command staff like LLavat, Ramos, and others talk the house of shit about people they don’t know, i can to just in an online setting.
    Bro, you need to read the SOP’s. May I suggest you read the social media policy!!!! Lol 😂😂😂🧐. Sworn personnel are never truly off-duty.....

However, The subpoena was only pulled for a on going criminal case that homicide was working. Which info was being spoke about, that’s the only subpoena Leo affairs was served with! 🎬

Unregistered
    Bro, you need to read the SOP’s. May I suggest you read the social media policy!!!! Lol 😂😂😂🧐. Sworn personnel are never truly off-duty.....

However, The subpoena was only pulled for a on going criminal case that homicide was working. Which info was being spoke about, that’s the only subpoena Leo affairs was served with! 🎬
    I guess I don’t have freedom of direct speech and MOD1 life ti me

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

There has been no subpoena served on us that I know of and I am usually one of the first to be notified of them. I'm not sure you know what you are talking about.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Court order was served in 2011.
    Open homicide investigation. Det. Located within was leaking info.
    You can still locate the order at MIAMI-DADE Clerk of courts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast