Legal Bureau subpoenas LEO Affairs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Legal Bureau subpoenas LEO Affairs

ITSB is also working on obtaining list of names.

Unregistered
    If this was true the law suits would be flying. Better be bringing charges with that subpoena.

Unregistered
    The truth is an absolute defense.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ITSB is also working on obtaining list of names.
    There isn’t anyone in ITSB skilled enough for that job. That is bs if I have ever heard anything. Troll

Unregistered
    There isn’t anyone in ITSB skilled enough for that job. That is bs if I have ever heard anything. Troll
    LOL years ago loftus had access to leoaffairs from county system blocked, thats all ITSB can do only real hacker we had retired last year. Legal could only get info via a subpoena on a case either criminal or civil defamation

Unregistered
    The statements made are simply statements of opinion.

Unregistered
    The statements made are simply statements of opinion.
    As I recall, years ago they did get a subpoena for officers who were blogging about command staff. They then called the guy in and told him they knew it was him. If I remember correctly, they used a friendly judge to get the subpoena and there was some question whether what they did was legal. I remember the officer and I remember the command person who got the subpoena. Maybe someone will have a better memory.

Unregistered
    As I recall, years ago they did get a subpoena for officers who were blogging about command staff. They then called the guy in and told him they knew it was him. If I remember correctly, they used a friendly judge to get the subpoena and there was some question whether what they did was legal. I remember the officer and I remember the command person who got the subpoena. Maybe someone will have a better memory.
    Fake news except for the illegal part

Unregistered
    Fake news except for the illegal part
    I knew the judge. I don't think it is fake news. Theobold was the legal bureau "chief". He rapidly exited right after that.

Unregistered
    I hope they do, I’ll be rich as FUCCCCXXX. I’m blogging off duty and have the right of freedom of speech. The same way the command staff like LLavat, Ramos, and others talk the house of shit about people they don’t know, i can to just in an online setting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast