Promotions - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered
    I no,proper gramar is way more important than dirty cops wtf was i thinking,r u going 2 let youre dog ilegaly eat me,then ilegaly beat and tase me just 2 make sure just like u did mat u sik freaks

Unregistered
    Andrew Sheets shut the **** up! You are a little ***** who hides behind your camera. You are worthless. Get a job and get a life you ****ing loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I no,proper gramar is way more important than dirty cops wtf was i thinking,r u going 2 let youre dog ilegaly eat me,then ilegaly beat and tase me just 2 make sure just like u did mat u sik freaks

Unregistered
    Andrew Sheets shut the **** up! You are a little ***** who hides behind your camera. You are worthless. Get a job and get a life you ****ing loser.
    Steroid Rants???? Whose the new chief again and he has changed what ??? Sounds to me like the good old boyz rants of the KV era, wait KV and CM era. But Stephanie believes in them and now wants to take her battles to CCSO, a county she does not reside in, own property in or pay taxes in and take up an issue that has long been dead and has already been adjudicated. For a split second a sane person might have believed that change occurred but I am so glad it has returned to the ways of the past.

Unregistered
    u hide behind youre badge,that even more sick and un patriotic and un constitutional ,r founding fathers wood consider u foe,because u r doing what they fought against

Unregistered
    Nice try at deflection and attempting to delegitimize the discussion by throwing in a KV spot there. We’re not buying it, as much as CW buys his juice and the multitude of others get theirs through shady doctors willing to ex a male under 40 as having ED. Right. Change did occur, positive changes are happening, and ‘bacne’ is not in style no matter how much you wish it were.

Steroid Rants???? Whose the new chief again and he has changed what ??? Sounds to me like the good old boyz rants of the KV era, wait KV and CM era. But Stephanie believes in them and now wants to take her battles to CCSO, a county she does not reside in, own property in or pay taxes in and take up an issue that has long been dead and has already been adjudicated. For a split second a sane person might have believed that change occurred but I am so glad it has returned to the ways of the past.

Unregistered
    Nice try at deflection and attempting to delegitimize the discussion by throwing in a KV spot there. We’re not buying it, as much as CW buys his juice and the multitude of others get theirs through shady doctors willing to ex a male under 40 as having ED. Right. Change did occur, positive changes are happening, and ‘bacne’ is not in style no matter how much you wish it were.
    You must be one of the golden boyz, sure changes did occur, influx of the ghetto rangers from lee County, and then they are promoted before any NPPD officer was and oh yes the a$$ kissers, you know the rats getting promoted, despite being inept and nothing close to a man and the good assignments. He did stop the KV bull$h!t, well not really.only to create his own,but then again politics run rampant in the PD and we all know he is not really in charge, now is he, as they say its not who you know its who you CM.
    Is it all BS, well not to you, your one of the boyz. Now we cant have limp d!#ks out there patrolling our streets can we.(roids ref) Isn't it funny that the female commander suddenly retired shortly after CM boy and CM/KV henchman ML became second in charge and just when we thought equality has finally arrived, ML puts the screws to her. She by far was not commander material, but, really who is now??? She had her time in and was second in command . Do you think she voluntarily decided to retire, If you look closely the ref to KV was to his era and those who did his dirty work. Same game same players, but hey we got a raise, shiny new toys and the mentally challenged one and his princess are history.Now that's change !!!!

Unregistered
    I find it comical that you think Stephanie Gibson is the queen of the day. She is a sheep that follows evil. Stab you in the back and smile in your face. She is a sheepie who follows the likes of trump. But yells loud when she thinks she is being trampled on. Karma Karma.

Unregistered

President Donald J. Trump

...follows the likes of trump...
    President Donald J. Trump is the greatest U.S. president since Abraham Lincoln! All about Q:
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...24-All-about-Q

Unregistered
    President Donald J. Trump is the greatest U.S. president since Abraham Lincoln! All about Q:
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...24-All-about-Q
    _____👍_____

Unregistered
    if it wasnt 4 her u wood stil bay way more corupt then u r now,she has exposed so much its insane,i wood do even more,but thats just me,i am truly sik of the tyranny,this is not what r founding fathers fought 4,its wat they fought against,they wood consider u the enemy 2 day.u r the criminals

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast