Promotions - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You preach as if you are the savior of Florida, well lady you are not. You started as a mother whose son was thumped, and arrested. Charges were dropped not because of you but because of the LEOs no show. You made your case to KV and CM and what did you catch them doing, laughing behind your back. Still nothing done. You tapped into the disgruntled officers network and with the help of many others KV was forced retired and only after he fired what 20 more officers and soaked the city out of how many thousands of dollars, politicians were voted out and you were given partial credit. Now you seem to think you know everything about us, You do not, nor will you ever. Your not one of us, your opinions do not matter to anyone but yourself. You cannot see the real world as it exists. You believe garrison is your savior, he's a political hack appointed by a corrupt political system, Hasn't that been shown time after time, your buddies VC is the perfect example. Now as Garrision brings his boys north, promotes them, what has he really done, nothing. Oh wait he just promoted the majority of the henchman/f%ck%ps who supported KV and even CM, who you caught laughing at you. Stick your civic lessons and your constitutional bs, reality is not disrespect, as you say don't like what I have to say too bad, its constitutionally protected. Get some credibility, roll on the ground with a nut trying to kill you, get shot at, process a death scene and all the fun stuff we do, while your sleeping. Then maybe you can preach, until then kiss the a##es of the admin who still think your a joke. You've become complacent and are sticking your nose into something that's none of your business, you don't live or pay taxes in Charlotte, looking to crusade, the pink castle same players, same incompetence, worry about ur community first. Its your tax dollars they are spending frivolously.
    I would agree with most of what was written here. So then why are you on this board trying to shut me up from doing my frivilous work in CC?

i am not complacent nor do i think i am anyones savior. one voice trying to counter the PR chirades. You know like the Anti drug campaign in CC.. well unless you are a cop.. and the law doesnt apply?

As for 'disgruntled' cops.. who are disgruntled for a reason..at least they are trying to raise issues anyway that is afforded to them and still protect their careers. Sure beats those like you who look the other way.. do nothing and become part of the problem.

I dont rub elbows with cops. i respect LE and thus those who besmirch the profession and/or abuse their power.. well that is my angle.. if we stop the individual bad actors.. maybe we can start reducing the videos of cops losing their edge and hear less stories of cops being shot. You dont like my approach.. thats cool. I knew that going in that i wouldnt win a popularity contest. i am quite good with that.

Garrison may or may not be as you describe but he has been here 10 months... you think this mess could be corrected overnight? if so you are clueless.. until then, i give him the benefit of the doubt.. and time to get it done whether he is laughing at me or not.

Unregistered
    I think you should be tested for drug use. You sound bitter. A police officer who responds to a citizen in that manner is horrifying!!!! It is officers like you that give everyone a bad name. I can imagine how you treat citizens on a call. Get drug tested you are a loose cannon.

Unregistered
    I think it is time for Miss Gibson to expose the truth. Watch out charlotte county now you have a problem.

Unregistered
    I think you should be tested for drug use. You sound bitter. A police officer who responds to a citizen in that manner is horrifying!!!! It is officers like you that give everyone a bad name. I can imagine how you treat citizens on a call. Get drug tested you are a loose cannon.
    lets get something straight here, no one cares about your opinion, I don't need to have you like me or respect me, I'm not your friend. I get paid to do a job, that's it. at your work do you kiss everyone's butt to be liked ?? I don't.Its reality live with it. As Stephanie states freedom of speech, this is still America isn't it??? Drug test this, I am one of the clean ones, don't like my demeanor or cantor, tough, What the almighty Stephanie cant be wrong, ok, if you say so. She is wrong here, Once she wades thru the BS, she will see it for what it was BS, revenge

Unregistered
    lets get something straight here, no one cares about your opinion, I don't need to have you like me or respect me, I'm not your friend. I get paid to do a job, that's it. at your work do you kiss everyone's butt to be liked ?? I don't.Its reality live with it. As Stephanie states freedom of speech, this is still America isn't it??? Drug test this, I am one of the clean ones, don't like my demeanor or cantor, tough, What the almighty Stephanie cant be wrong, ok, if you say so. She is wrong here, Once she wades thru the BS, she will see it for what it was BS, revenge

Stephanie lies with the best of them. Will kiss anyone's behind and stab them in the back, just like the PD does to her. I am not sure who would think she is the queen.

Unregistered
    Can you say loose cannon!!!

Unregistered
    The list of officers that have beaten inmates is longer than the two who were fired. Several of those officers are on the road now, who knows what happens out there? You have certain supervisors who cover up for people in their click, unless the story hits the media and then they throw you under the bus. As for the steroids, it's obvious they were going to other members of the agency to use. CCSO does not test for steroids on random drug screenings. Leaving CCSO for NPPD was the best thing for my career.
    stop leaving drugs in your car and you May have had a better career at CCSO

Unregistered
    lets get something straight here, no one cares about your opinion....
    Wrong! YOU care because YOU are commenting on it!

Unregistered

Livefree ordiepeople

And u got the situation of the ilegal list of gun owners that the get from the pawn list,790.335 states that its a 3rd degree felony,5 milion dolar fine and the victims that u ilegaly profiled can sue the shit out of u.we no u guys r in trouble because the corupt as tod garison wont even do a ia as asked and sworn out to do,they want 171 grand to get the list of non aproval list that the fdle is ilegaly shareing nation wide.how many r guilty of ilegaly profiling with that list,tod is just as corupt as the other guy.he said he wouldnt bust chad walker 4 ilegaly leting his dog eat a guys arm almost off,that is dereliction of duty,neglect of duty,and failure to supervise.he wont even test the giant steroid freak 4 drugs.charge him now 4 not doing his job
    I will have to admit, the fifth grade education kicked in during whoever wrote this run on sentence, stated clearly above. This seems like the guy who does the wonderful first amendment videos. He doesn’t speak as unintelligent as he writes though. I had to have my six year old read it to me then try to explain what this meant based on about every other three words was spelled incorrectly. I think they still make Hooked on Phonics if you’re interested.

Unregistered
    I will have to admit, the fifth grade education kicked in during whoever wrote this run on sentence, stated clearly above. This seems like the guy who does the wonderful first amendment videos. He doesn’t speak as unintelligent as he writes though. I had to have my six year old read it to me then try to explain what this meant based on about every other three words was spelled incorrectly. I think they still make Hooked on Phonics if you’re interested.
    Worry about your own wacked out rants!!! I understood every word. It is such a crime not to spellcheck. I am more interested in the corruption by safety officers,paid for by the tax payers. Worried about Hooked on Phonics not so much.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast