Promotions - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Who needs a script?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And here I half expected your cumback to be a rant about wanting to have intercourse with my soul. I am baffled by the good ole’ boy system of promotions, as well as by the number of men who work here under 40 requiring testosterone replacement therapy? That’s what it’s called right? Can’t get ripped normally, so find a shady doctor who will write the script for higher hgh levels. Enjoy your day of sucking up to the second floor, and backstabbing your coworkers.

No idea of the subplot of conversation you two are having.. but the reference of script.. who needs a script, isnt that what Charlotte County Deputy was caught trafficking from China? You know the case right.. where Homeland security identified, FBI did their part and followed package to his inlaws. FDLE investigated, recommended 3 felony charges to Charlotte County SAO.. she declined. I still cant figure out why.

Anyone have a theory? He wouldnt be ratting out all those he was pumping up would he?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    No idea of the subplot of conversation you two are having.. but the reference of script.. who needs a script, isnt that what Charlotte County Deputy was caught trafficking from China? You know the case right.. where Homeland security identified, FBI did their part and followed package to his inlaws. FDLE investigated, recommended 3 felony charges to Charlotte County SAO.. she declined. I still cant figure out why.

Anyone have a theory? He wouldnt be ratting out all those he was pumping up would he?
    First this guy was a solid cop, great guy bu he took it personal and ridiculed the sheriff son in public over the son jumping ranks and getting promoted (sheriffs son who figured), whipped out a plastic d!CK in a restaurant and wouldn't let it rest when told to do so. he was bought up on charges lewd behavior or some BS and fired, before that he was a fair haired boy in the intelligence position had it really posh. Then the so called roids appeared, with all thee investigations etc, insufficient evidence. Retaliation ????? Was he using roids, you decide, pretty solid guy, what we in NPPD need is a roid check of our own, flowing pretty good here. PS, this guy is no rat, he just stood his ground and let it play out. Dirty business we work in, retaliation, is that possible, well you don't have to go any further than the pink castle to see it up close and personal.

Agreed on the testing..

I dont know him from Adams house cat but I will disagree on the public exposure incident. ive read that IA. I

However, i agree every CCSO deputy and Admin should have been tested. Ive heard the NPPD rumors but not sure how you could test them based on a CCSO screwup.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Stephanie Gibson;3009268]I dont know him from Adams house cat but I will disagree on the public exposure incident. ive read that IA. I

However, i agree every CCSO deputy and Admin should have been tested. Ive heard the NPPD rumors but not sure how you could test them based on a CCSO screwup.[/QUOTE low T shots and HGH, anger issues way of life these days, one needs to be on top of their game everyday s, hitting the gym and doing the juice as long as it is legally prescribed its no ones biz, u know HIPPA etc. Don't believe the one sided IA, I know this guy and he is a ripped gym rat and a nice guy, he busted the wrong persons b@lls and got crucified for it, he didn't need the job anyway made more money on his side gigs. He was a cops cop who came up the right way, not handed things because of daddy.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3009289][QUOTE=Stephanie Gibson;3009268]I dont know him from Adams house cat but I will disagree on the public exposure incident. ive read that IA. I

However, i agree every CCSO deputy and Admin should have been tested. Ive heard the NPPD rumors but not sure how you could test them based on a CCSO screwup.[/QUOTE low T shots and HGH, anger issues way of life these days, one needs to be on top of their game everyday s, hitting the gym and doing the juice as long as it is legally prescribed its no ones biz, u know HIPPA etc. Don't believe the one sided IA, I know this guy and he is a ripped gym rat and a nice guy, he busted the wrong persons b@lls and got crucified for it, he didn't need the job anyway made more money on his side gigs. He was a cops cop who came up the right way, not handed things because of daddy.[

So everyone colluded against him? All the Federal agencies, the FDLE and CCSO? Im not sure which scenario is more disturbing.. a cop trafficking drugs or a conspiracy of cops to ring him up. Once upon a time I wouldnt have believed either.

As for the use of juice when being a cop.. well we have different opinions whether that is the publics business or not. If medical marijuana was legally prescribed to a cop, he shouldnt have to disclose and be allowed to continue copping while 'medicated'? How about they disclose and be reassigned to a desk? Somehow it cannot be right to put a gun or a K9 at their disposal.. nice guy or not.

As one of us on the other side of the interactions, I dont want a cop that is all jacked up...
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 05-19-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Stephanie Gibson;3009361][QUOTE=Unregistered;3009289]
    I dont know him from Adams house cat but I will disagree on the public exposure incident. ive read that IA. I

However, i agree every CCSO deputy and Admin should have been tested. Ive heard the NPPD rumors but not sure how you could test them based on a CCSO screwup.[/QUOTE low T shots and HGH, anger issues way of life these days, one needs to be on top of their game everyday s, hitting the gym and doing the juice as long as it is legally prescribed its no ones biz, u know HIPPA etc. Don't believe the one sided IA, I know this guy and he is a ripped gym rat and a nice guy, he busted the wrong persons b@lls and got crucified for it, he didn't need the job anyway made more money on his side gigs. He was a cops cop who came up the right way, not handed things because of daddy.[

So everyone colluded against him? All the Federal agencies, the FDLE and CCSO? Im not sure which scenario is more disturbing.. a cop trafficking drugs or a conspiracy of cops to ring him up. Once upon a time I wouldnt have believed either.

As for the use of juice when being a cop.. well we have different opinions whether that is the publics business or not. If medical marijuana was legally prescribed to a cop, he shouldnt have to disclose and be allowed to continue copping while 'medicated'? How about they disclose and be reassigned to a desk? Somehow it cannot be right to put a gun or a K9 at their disposal.. nice guy or not.

As one of us on the other side of the interactions, I dont want a cop that is all jacked up...
    don't want to be a smart a$$ but why don't you concern yourself with what's going on in your city and leave our county alone. It is NONE of your business, you don't pay taxes here nor do you live here. Sorry no crusades here. If your bored finish what you started in NP, you might have helped in getting rid of the mentally challenges one, but the core of the problem still exists, that's certainly no secret. Keep you crusades on the northside/west of hillsbourgh and we all can live a better life. For your info, if the feds and postal had anything he would have been charged federally without any input from SAO, does that answer your question. In conclusion just look at your dept and the K9 bites, battery's and behavior and you ask why. PS we don't care what you want

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3009377][QUOTE=Stephanie Gibson;3009361]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    don't want to be a smart a$$ but why don't you concern yourself with what's going on in your city and leave our county alone. It is NONE of your business, you don't pay taxes here nor do you live here. Sorry no crusades here. If your bored finish what you started in NP, you might have helped in getting rid of the mentally challenges one, but the core of the problem still exists, that's certainly no secret. Keep you crusades on the northside/west of hillsbourgh and we all can live a better life. For your info, if the feds and postal had anything he would have been charged federally without any input from SAO, does that answer your question. In conclusion just look at your dept and the K9 bites, battery's and behavior and you ask why. PS we don't care what you want
    I am pretty certain that my first amendment rights do not end at the county line. I know Charlotte County is working really hard to shut down dissenting voices.. THAT is what has me looking to help those that are seeking change in the county. Prummel's Failure to Supervise is only part of the problem, the City Administrator, County Attorney.. SAO.. County Record Clerk...

I dont believe the Constitution has been overturned, nor has LE been tasked with policing citizen thoughts and political activity.. . When that happens, you can trespass me from the County. Until then, I intend to assert my rights to do so and like you, I dont care what YOU want.

As for NPPD, that is Garrisons job. You cant turn it around overnight. I am trusting him to do what needs to be done.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Stephanie Gibson;3009393][QUOTE=Unregistered;3009377]

I am pretty certain that my first amendment rights do not end at the county line. I know Charlotte County is working really hard to shut down dissenting voices.. THAT is what has me looking to help those that are seeking change in the county. Prummel's Failure to Supervise is only part of the problem, the City Administrator, County Attorney.. SAO.. County Record Clerk...

I dont believe the Constitution has been overturned, nor has LE been tasked with policing citizen thoughts and political activity.. . When that happens, you can trespass me from the County. Until then, I intend to assert my rights to do so and like you, I dont care what YOU want.

As for NPPD, that is Garrisons job. You cant turn it around overnight. I am trusting him to do what needs to be done.
    blah blah blah, you know nothing about Charlotte county and you have zero vested interest here, clean up your own house and when you get bored with that or as is this case, stay in your own city and ask why 300K on six traffic cars, over 350K on a white tactical vehicle and all the BS being voiced by the so called new regime. How about all those screw ups being promoted. and how many millions on a expanded police station. Your cities issues are far from non existent.. If you are truly bored or believe the crap being spoken by your new regime thenmove northward to the county or SSPD, Venice PD where your conquest KV works, it is none of your business, its not your issues so move your crusade and opinions north, your sheriff is certainly no gem nor are your trusted NPPD administrators, smoke and mirrors and you bought right into it. , Please don't hide behind the constitution to justify your crusade, its really a poor excuse. Clean your own house before you even think about bargeing into ours. You now zero about us and we want to keep it that way, mind your own business. Is that clear enough for you

Perfectly Clear..

It is perfectly clear that CC has issues with anyone digging on the myriad of issues going on and that isnt limited to the Sheriff Dept. If all is on the up n up, why would you or anyone care who pokes around? The more CC oversteps, the more i will get involved and help.

I read your littany of judgement of NPPD.. nothing that hasnt been recognized by me and many others.. and why many changes are being made. I am sure more will come as the new Chief starts seeing things for himself. Garrison has the reins and my trust. We certainly dont agree on everything but he doesnt blow smoke up my backside either. THAT I can respect.

SSO certainly has its 'knightmares' but not where I have been focused. I do know many are actively working on it. I will leave them to do that and have seen enough to know that Charlotte County has to be stopped walking allover the Constitution and state laws before that happy horsechit bleeds into my City Govt.

As to what and where I intend to spend my time.. well THAT is squarely out of your control.

Unregistered
    It is perfectly clear that CC has issues with anyone digging on the myriad of issues going on and that isnt limited to the Sheriff Dept. If all is on the up n up, why would you or anyone care who pokes around? The more CC oversteps, the more i will get involved and help.

I read your littany of judgement of NPPD.. nothing that hasnt been recognized by me and many others.. and why many changes are being made. I am sure more will come as the new Chief starts seeing things for himself. Garrison has the reins and my trust. We certainly dont agree on everything but he doesnt blow smoke up my backside either. THAT I can respect.

SSO certainly has its 'knightmares' but not where I have been focused. I do know many are actively working on it. I will leave them to do that and have seen enough to know that Charlotte County has to be stopped walking allover the Constitution and state laws before that happy horsechit bleeds into my City Govt.

As to what and where I intend to spend my time.. well THAT is squarely out of your control.
    just a busy body with no vestige interest in CC other than sticking her nose where it does not belong, you have been bought by NPPD you believe there bs, there goes your credibility. I am not a big fan of the sheriff and his cronies, but Try and take on our constitutional sheriff, remember he actually has an education and was not a special needs kid like your ex nemesis. Your city govt is as corrupt as they come, it would be almost impossible to meet the standards they have already set. Get over yourself, take care of the rampant corruption in your own county before you come here with your BS, We don't sig our K9s on innocents, nor do we beat up drunks or slap around the mentally challenged. Spend your money on your foils, post ur bs on line who cares, on this side of hillsbourgh your a nobody

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast