Promotions - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered
    The damage Vespia did to this department is unbelievable. It will take decades to undo the horrible choices he made. Because he didn’t have the balls or wherewithal to handle disciplinary issues with his lieutenants we now have a completely disastrous management position that has frozen forward progression after sergeant. That has caused a number of outside hires, whether good or bad, that throws career progression into turmoil. There is 0 benefit to promoting to commander. The commanders who promote either don’t like getting paid or know something we don’t.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The damage Vespia did to this department is unbelievable. It will take decades to undo the horrible choices he made. Because he didn’t have the balls or wherewithal to handle disciplinary issues with his lieutenants we now have a completely disastrous management position that has frozen forward progression after sergeant. That has caused a number of outside hires, whether good or bad, that throws career progression into turmoil. There is 0 benefit to promoting to commander. The commanders who promote either don’t like getting paid or know something we don’t.
    They need the title

Unregistered
    So disastrous. Omg Scott Smith just put in for commander or shut up and go back to Bradenton PD. We are so tired of hearing you *****, its kind of getting boring and furthermore repetitive. We know you were so great as a lieutenant, how can we ever forget.

Unregistered
    So disastrous. Omg Scott Smith just put in for commander or shut up and go back to Bradenton PD. We are so tired of hearing you *****, its kind of getting boring and furthermore repetitive. We know you were so great as a lieutenant, how can we ever forget.
    For the most part the Lts were useless waste of a leo position. SS backstabber know it all, SL doughnut and free coffee warrior, well anyone who was here knows. The problem has always been the ranks above Sgt. This problem still exists and has in fact swelled with the insertion of the golden boys, ML, ES, etc. It just proves being a good officer and following the rules will get you know where, being a suck a$$ will get you everywhere. Its the way of life at Lee County North and will be worse when CM decides it is his turn and Garrision goes , taking his boys with him or CM fires them. CM is the man, whatever he wants he gets, ML to commander, GA to Capt, incompetent backstabbers to ****y bureau, ES backstabbed SL and got his rank and position and now he wears the bars SL once wore. CM s the puppet master and all his followers are his puppets. Same old shlt show, just more polished.

Unregistered
    For the most part the Lts were useless waste of a leo position. SS backstabber know it all, SL doughnut and free coffee warrior, well anyone who was here knows. The problem has always been the ranks above Sgt. This problem still exists and has in fact swelled with the insertion of the golden boys, ML, ES, etc. It just proves being a good officer and following the rules will get you know where, being a suck a$$ will get you everywhere. Its the way of life at Lee County North and will be worse when CM decides it is his turn and Garrision goes , taking his boys with him or CM fires them. CM is the man, whatever he wants he gets, ML to commander, GA to Capt, incompetent backstabbers to ****y bureau, ES backstabbed SL and got his rank and position and now he wears the bars SL once wore. CM s the puppet master and all his followers are his puppets. Same old shlt show, just more polished.
    When will it end? The citizens have voiced their complaints, TG and CM present body cams to the citizens as a cure all. Some I the biggest back stabbers and political suck ups now fill our supervisory positions. When will it end?

Unregistered
    When will it end? The citizens have voiced their complaints, TG and CM present body cams to the citizens as a cure all. Some I the biggest back stabbers and political suck ups now fill our supervisory positions. When will it end?
    “When will it end?” Simple. Type up a resignation letter and give your two week notice. Good luck finding an agency that won’t make you cry like a *****.

Unregistered
    “When will it end?” Simple. Type up a resignation letter and give your two week notice. Good luck finding an agency that won’t make you cry like a *****.
    Spoken just like the anointed golden boy you are giving bj’s and hj’s upstairs!

Unregistered
    Spoken just like the anointed golden boy you are giving bj’s and hj’s upstairs!
    Only when the elevator is working... I don’t wanna deal with the stairs.

Unregistered
    Only when the elevator is working... I don’t wanna deal with the stairs.
    And here I half expected your cumback to be a rant about wanting to have intercourse with my soul. I am baffled by the good ole’ boy system of promotions, as well as by the number of men who work here under 40 requiring testosterone replacement therapy? That’s what it’s called right? Can’t get ripped normally, so find a shady doctor who will write the script for higher hgh levels. Enjoy your day of sucking up to the second floor, and backstabbing your coworkers.

Unregistered
    And here I half expected your cumback to be a rant about wanting to have intercourse with my soul. I am baffled by the good ole’ boy system of promotions, as well as by the number of men who work here under 40 requiring testosterone replacement therapy? That’s what it’s called right? Can’t get ripped normally, so find a shady doctor who will write the script for higher hgh levels. Enjoy your day of sucking up to the second floor, and backstabbing your coworkers.
    You hit too close to home on the hgh therapy.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast