Mayor Castor - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mayor Castor

Unregistered
    Refresh my law degree. Moron troll.

Unregistered
    Refresh your law degree lol. Must be a democrat collusion impeach let’s punish them even though no crime was committed. Retard

Unregistered
    I dont know all the charges against them but if their only violations were the camera, not documenting and some shake disposal then it doesnt warrant firing them. Suspension and training should be enough.

Unregistered
    These guys are drunk on praise and recognition and have lost sight of today's Law Enforcement Model. No one cares how many arrests, stops etc you make. Out of the thousands and thousands of decisions you make, it only takes one questionable or bad one, and your fate is decided by people that worry about political correctness, media coverage and job security. No one here can claim they havent ever violated a policy or SOP. What has changed is no one is willing to stick their necks out for you. You could be the laziest POS here, but somehow they survive because they do the minimum and go home.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These guys are drunk on praise and recognition and have lost sight of today's Law Enforcement Model. No one cares how many arrests, stops etc you make. Out of the thousands and thousands of decisions you make, it only takes one questionable or bad one, and your fate is decided by people that worry about political correctness, media coverage and job security. No one here can claim they havent ever violated a policy or SOP. What has changed is no one is willing to stick their necks out for you. You could be the laziest POS here, but somehow they survive because they do the minimum and go home.
    100% correct

Unregistered
    Who is the out of shape cop that drives the mayor around? Out of all the fit officers this is the best she could find.

Unregistered
    I dont know all the charges against them but if their only violations were the camera, not documenting and some shake disposal then it doesnt warrant firing them. Suspension and training should be enough.
    Maybe their FTOs should never been allowed to train

Unregistered
    Maybe their FTOs should never been allowed to train
    You have FTOs with 2 years experience. That’s the start of all your problems.

Unregistered

Stop judging with false information

The ones talking about “disgrace to the uniform” and “illegal searches” are absolute sheep. You guys have no ideas what these guys were and are currently being put through. This went WAY higher than some undocumented vehicle searches. These officers were victims of, the election year, Dugan wanting another year as chief, chief hating Abe, among many many other things. Laratta and Landry were arrogant and everything else but they were not found guilty of any illegal searches which means all of their recovered firearms and awards are still valid which make them great cops. Their downfall was the lack of humility. Maceo shouldn’t have been wrapped up in this b.s. him and his brothers are great guys. Maceo failed to write two street checks on vehicle searches because he is a HUMAN. They combined that with a bs LOC for a “not at fault but preventable crash” and a reprimand for a bad pursuit to say he is incompetent. Are you serious, what ever happened to progressive discipline because last time I checked, driving has nothing to do with documentation. The other two didn’t even have prior discipline. Other officers in this investigation had worse sustainments than him and got verbal warnings or LOC’s. I really hope they get their jobs back and you guys actually talk to them to hear the real side instead of going by the rumors and the bs the news put out. Or how about reaching out to them and showing support, because we all like to post these “I’m here for anyone going through a tough time, just give me a call” posts but how many are actually reaching out. Laratta just had a baby, imagine having to support a family of 4 with a newborn and no job? You don’t this these guys know about this website ? I can only imagine them reading all this bs about them. God forbid any of them take their lives but who knows how hard they might be taking this. Simple documentation issues, it’s not like these guys lied or stole or had sex on duty. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Unregistered
    Not at fault but preventable?? Try at fault. I assume that was a typo when your going over 80 with no lights to a non priority call and crash it’s your fault. Just saying.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast