So, where are they now? Israel’s 5th floor flunkies?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredehereare

So, where are they now? Israel’s 5th floor flunkies?

Can anyone advise where they are now. Usually their big egos don’t get them anywhere.

Unregisteredsamepl
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredehereare View Post
    Can anyone advise where they are now. Usually their big egos don’t get them anywhere.
    The same place lamedirty’s people are, nowhere. Nobody will hire these people. And it won’t be any different when Tony is gone. But of course they don’t see that like all the ones in the past. They couldn’t believe nobody wanted them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredsamepl View Post
    The same place lamedirty’s people are, nowhere. Nobody will hire these people. And it won’t be any different when Tony is gone. But of course they don’t see that like all the ones in the past. They couldn’t believe nobody wanted them.
    The true measure of success is not needing to go anywhere else you clown. Who would want to??

Unregisteredyoudid
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The true measure of success is not needing to go anywhere else you clown. Who would want to??
    You said it. The true measure of success. That’s the problem, none of them have any record of success, just failure. And that’s what kills them.

Unregistered
    Here I thought they were all in command positions before they came to BSO?

Unregistered
    And so the cycle continues...a Sgt for sheriff....a deputy for undersheriff...a Sgt now major for XO....this place sucks

Unregistered
    A loser who gets no respect out in the real world and their whole identity is the fake position they undeservingly had at BSO! They feel the need to interject, the phrase well when I was Col. at BSO in every conversation. They neglect to add that their lack of intelligence and leadership resulted in deaths at the airport and school. In essence they are just wind bags who are laughed at and avoided and only desire to come back to this sh!thole.

Unregistered
    And so the cycle continues...a Sgt for sheriff....a deputy for undersheriff...a Sgt now major for XO....this place sucks
    I once had hope but I have to agree. Assuming we got a super 10-8 sheriff in 2020 (which won't happen) it would take 2 terms to sort through this crap and get us started on the right track. Another term to affect change and restore public confidence. This turd and his promotions aren't the answer and will only prolong the getting back on track process. Unless you're brand new, most of us won't be here long enough to see it improve. If I could do it all over again, I'd have jumped to the feds after my 3rd year. They obviously aren't without their issues but its still a better environment.

Unregistered
    hey its gonna take time. but things have happened. the jailer turned captain is gone. and his protégé, a certain sgt. is in trouble and its being kept quiet. connect the dots. but it will take years to undo the mess. one thing that will always remain:20% of the work force will continue to do 80% of the work.

Unregistered
    hey its gonna take time. but things have happened. the jailer turned captain is gone. and his protégé, a certain sgt. is in trouble and its being kept quiet. connect the dots. but it will take years to undo the mess. one thing that will always remain:20% of the work force will continue to do 80% of the work.
    So when they going to bounce the jailer captain’s pet monkey aka Sgt. Loser Boy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast