Who will run for Sheriff?

Unregistered

Who will run for Sheriff?

Has anyone heard rumors? Is anyone going to challenge BP? I heard that a former Lt. might run. Not that I care I am trying to get hired at the SSO to get the hell out of here, but maybe for those of you remaining in this hell hole I hop there is a glimmer of hope.

Unregistered

Question Question

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am trying to get hired at the SSO.
    SSO Sheriff Tom Knight has a special "mentoring program" where inmates are encouraged to beat the hell out of other inmates:

https://ytcropper.com/cropped/TE5ca90c514d550

The SSO mentoring program is not in writing (of course) and it is not sanctioned at the academy. Does the CCSO sheriff have a similar program inside the CCSO jail -- or is this unique to SSO?

Unregistered
    I would like to see a real lawman from the outside come in. I want a person with no connection to this place, so there will be a total flush or the toilet. Personally I think the powers that be have who they want and that is that. No right minded person is going to waste their time, unless they have the backing of the community.

Unregistered
    Hopefully Lt Williams runs

Unregistered
    CW has been blessed but I doubt he will run this go around. I see BP one more time then CW running in 4 years.

I don't expect much to change in either outcome.