I see troop F still being protected in here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

I see troop F still being protected in here

I see a thread was deleted as certain people in troop F continue to get special treatment on LEO Affairs.

Sad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see a thread was deleted as certain people in troop F continue to get special treatment on LEO Affairs.

Sad.
    Go away *****.

Unregistered

Sad.
    the ? is why u so hateful mf

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Sad.

The only recent thread deleted that involved Troop F was deleted on 4/10/19 and it slammed a deceased Trooper. That's why it was deleted.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

Sad.
    What is sad is how you hide on here, why not confront those that you don't like face to face?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    The only recent thread deleted that involved Troop F was deleted on 4/10/19 and it slammed a deceased Trooper. That's why it was deleted.

Mod 1
    Well done MOD.

Unregistered
    Agreed. Thank you MOD.

Unregistered

Sad.
    What a coward and sad little man you are! To bash, on multiple occasions the career of a man so many loved and admired. Who dedicated his whole life to the FHP. Clearly you need to have your unhealthy infatuation with my dad checked out. Since you have so much shit to talk about my dad how about you do it directly to me you pathetic piece of shit. You can find me on facebook. Lets see if you can grow a pair and come out from behind the keyboard that gives you so much courage to write such things.

Signed Dan's daughter

Windy Kellerman

Unregistered

Prozac alert

What a coward and sad little man you are! To bash, on multiple occasions the career of a man so many loved and admired. Who dedicated his whole life to the FHP. Clearly you need to have your unhealthy infatuation with my dad checked out. Since you have so much shit to talk about my dad how about you do it directly to me you pathetic piece of shit. You can find me on facebook. Lets see if you can grow a pair and come out from behind the keyboard that gives you so much courage to write such things.

Signed Dan's daughter

Windy Kellerman
    STOP digging post from 3 months ago. This crap was already forgotten fruit loop. Go get mental help. No one on here is saying anything about your dad. Ease of the prozac.....

Unregistered
    STOP digging post from 3 months ago. This crap was already forgotten fruit loop. Go get mental help. No one on here is saying anything about your dad. Ease of the prozac.....
    Prozac alert. Laughable. I don't need mental help of any kind actually nor am I on prozac. The Mod stated the post was bashing my father. So clearly the one that needs to seek mental help is the one who cant get over the great man my dad was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast