Lawyer referral - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lawyer referral

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The basis is that I allegedly made a bunch of HP's on my cases which I never actually made. It seems someone hacked into my log in and entered a bunch of falsified contacts. I think I know who it was, but I have no proof.
    I think you are full of Shiite. You should get a job with fake news CNN. They could put you on one of those panels with the rest of the liars and idiots. Why would anyone waste their time trying to hack into your CDC password and risk getting fired themselves? Nobody believes your bull Shiite story.

Unregistered
    I think you are full of Shiite. You should get a job with fake news CNN. They could put you on one of those panels with the rest of the liars and idiots. Why would anyone waste their time trying to hack into your CDC password and risk getting fired themselves? Nobody believes your bull Shiite story.
    So you're under investigation for possibly faking HPs, and your defense is someone hacked into CDC using your password and entered HPs on your behalf?🤔

Central office can tell which computer these entries were made. Was it your computer or another computer? Were you even working the days or hours the casenotes were entered?

I'm still trying to figure out why someone would do that?

Unregistered

Exclamation

So you're under investigation for possibly faking HPs, and your defense is someone hacked into CDC using your password and entered HPs on your behalf?🤔

Central office can tell which computer these entries were made. Was it your computer or another computer? Were you even working the days or hours the casenotes were entered?

Someone would have had to do it and then report it, or have someone else report it. Otherwise no one would know unless you put an HP in on someone that was confirmed dead at the time of contact! GPS in the state car perhaps? Centrify on your state phone tracked you (or tracked that you didn't make those stops)? Your travel itinerary and mileage reported indicates that there is no way in hell you could have made those stops? Etc., etc., etc.

Unregistered

Don't waste your time, the person that posted this BS story is full of crap.

Unregistered
    Is falsifying your contacts a crime? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Is falsifying your contacts a crime? Asking for a friend.
    Why don't you falsify some and then ask the IG? Its a crime that you are posting on here because nobody is this stupid

Unregistered
    Why don't you falsify some and then ask the IG? Its a crime that you are posting on here because nobody is this stupid
    But you were the friend I was asking for.

Unregistered
    But you were the friend I was asking for.
    Not me pal. I don't falsify jack Shiite. You have to be either a moron or one lazy SOB to falsify anything. Makes zero sense. I have zero sympathy for anyone that falsifies case notes.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know a good lawyer who can represent me in an ongoing investigation? I was just notified by the IG's office that I'm being investigated for falsifying my field contacts. I am sure someone is setting me up because I know I didn't falsify anything. The union rep is worthless which is why I think I need a lawyer.
    Contact Rhea Grossman or Claudia Estrada. Both former PBA lawyers and they are very good. Eric Schwartzreich is another great lawyer

Unregistered
    Contact Rhea Grossman or Claudia Estrada. Both former PBA lawyers and they are very good. Eric Schwartzreich is another great lawyer
    Why are you playing this clowns game? He isn't under investigation, the whole story is a tale and you fools post on here believing his BS story. You fools probably believe all of your offenders when they say they didn't do it but pled no contest because they were scared. A sucker is born everyday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast