Lawyer referral
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lawyer referral

Unregistered

Lawyer referral

Does anyone know a good lawyer who can represent me in an ongoing investigation? I was just notified by the IG's office that I'm being investigated for falsifying my field contacts. I am sure someone is setting me up because I know I didn't falsify anything. The union rep is worthless which is why I think I need a lawyer.

Unregistered
    What part of the state are you located?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What part of the state are you located?
    Broward County

Unregistered
    The Weinstein Group in Ft. Lauderdale

Unregistered
    Please stop faking HPs people. You will get caught. This makes no sense. Just go out and see them at their homes, at work, treatment or court.

Unregistered
    Why don't you stop finding people quilty of something prior to a hearing. Your comment is showing everyone here how stupid you are.

Unregistered
    Did they give you any basis for their investigation?
    Was it based on a complaint or were they just conducting a 'random audit' of your travel and things were not adding up?

I wouldn't run right out and drop $ on an attorney without more insight...jmho!

Unregistered
    Why don't you stop finding people quilty of something prior to a hearing. Your comment is showing everyone here how stupid you are.
    Quilty? Your lack of proof reading is showing everyone here how stupid you are. I would love to read your reports.

Unregistered
    Quilty? Your lack of proof reading is showing everyone here how stupid you are. I would love to read your reports.
    Guit qiving them such a hard time!

Unregistered
    Did they give you any basis for their investigation?
    Was it based on a complaint or were they just conducting a 'random audit' of your travel and things were not adding up?

I wouldn't run right out and drop $ on an attorney without more insight...jmho!
    The basis is that I allegedly made a bunch of HP's on my cases which I never actually made. It seems someone hacked into my log in and entered a bunch of falsified contacts. I think I know who it was, but I have no proof.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast