Check mate - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Check mate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a new low for LEO Affairs and the Chitwood advocates. Talking about somebody's mother. Just sad.
    Yet, you’re perfectly okay with degrading homosexuals and being discriminatory an derogatory. It wasn’t low enough until that point. That’s seems lower than talking about someone’s mommy.

Unregistered
    This is a new low for LEO Affairs and the Chitwood advocates. Talking about somebody's mother. Just sad.
    He also brings up children. He has zero credibility and will be exsposed one day for the coward he is. Retaliation hurts when you're caught not hiding behind a keyboard.

Unregistered
    Yet, you’re perfectly okay with degrading homosexuals and being discriminatory an derogatory. It wasn’t low enough until that point. That’s seems lower than talking about someone’s mommy.
    Care to identify when one was derogatory to homosexuals?

Unregistered
    Care to identify when one was derogatory to homosexuals?
    When you’re calling someone a homosexual as a cut down, you are using it in derogatory terms. You are attempting to degrade Chitwood by calling hima homosexual. You’re obviously not complementing him.

”Tending to lessen the merit or reputation of a person or thing; disparaging; depreciatory:
    a derogatory remark.”

Unregistered
    When you’re calling someone a homosexual as a cut down, you are using it in derogatory terms. You are attempting to degrade Chitwood by calling hima homosexual. You’re obviously not complementing him.

”Tending to lessen the merit or reputation of a person or thing; disparaging; depreciatory:
    a derogatory remark.”
    So you're guilty of the same thing then?

Unregistered
    So you're guilty of the same thing then?
    I’m guilty pointing out what a hypocrite you are. You are the real definition of a hypocrite on here. Did we ever figure out why Alvin’s mother looks like a man? I heard she used her toilet seat picture to apply for a truck stop position. Is that true? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    I’m guilty pointing out what a hypocrite you are. You are the real definition of a hypocrite on here. Did we ever figure out why Alvin’s mother looks like a man? I heard she used her toilet seat picture to apply for a truck stop position. Is that true? Asking for a friend.
    I heard the Sheriff (Chitwood) was a cross dressing, hypocritical homo. Is that true? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    I couldn't agree more with the "new low" comment. While I'm a full-on Chitwood critic, I don't agree with everything bad or derogatory that's said on here about him or all of the taunting, tactics and name-calling coming from our side. But the bottom line is that as an elected official and public figure, Chitwood is fair game. Attacking someone's mother is out-of-bounds, or at least it should be. Me thinks that nearly everyone posting on this thread needs a time out and should stand in the corner for 30 minutes. But that's just me, so carry on.....

Unregistered
    I heard the Sheriff (Chitwood) was a cross dressing, hypocritical homo. Is that true? Asking for a friend.
    I heard Chitwood cross dressed like a woman because Alvin’s mother looks like a man.

Unregistered
    Here is an interesting fact. Chitwood is a cross-dressing, hypocritical homo. Watch your back VSO...that pat on the back he gave you is to put a knife in it or to try something else......

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast