Check mate - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Check mate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn’t it Alvin who said on here essentially Chitwood didn’t have the intestinal fortitude to have Compstat in a public arena? Looks like Chitwood is walking the walk Alvin, when are you going to? You’ve already been made a fool in 2020 I see.

“Our first public CompStat meeting of 2020 is this Thursday evening (Jan. 9), 6:30 p.m. at Deltona City Hall, 2345 Providence Blvd. Come on out and learn about what's going on in your area......”
    Yup. What a fool.

Unregistered
    Yup. What a fool.
    Chitwood is walking the walk....as a cross dressing hypocritical homo.

Unregistered
    Chitwood is walking the walk....as a cross dressing hypocritical homo.
    Your mother looks like a man. What difference does it make?

Unregistered
    Because you cannot spell HYpoCrITe without chity----the cross dressing sheriff

Unregistered
    That was a pretty hardcore burn right there.

Unregistered
    That was a pretty hardcore burn right there.
    Way to respond to your own post. That is a hard core burn right there!!!!

Unregistered
    Your wife has balls and a bigger pecker than you.

Unregistered
    Chitwood is a cross dressing hypocritical homo

Unregistered
    Hermaphrodite Hank walks around in women’s underwear, is disgustingly obese, and is a yellow “journalist” type blogger; Alvin is a creepy criminal perverted sexual stalker and a domestic deadbeat dolt; Szabo is a racist, a failure as a deputy and fired for unethical practices; Jenkins also fired for unauthorized abusive law enforcement tactic on an already detained individual. And, you’re all concerned with Chitwood cross dressing. I’d be more concerned about the records of the above individuals. I would also be concerned about Alvin’s mother looking like a man and getting fired from Volusia County Government. That’s hard hitting news and coverage you can count on!

Unregistered
    Hermaphrodite Hank walks around in women’s underwear, is disgustingly obese, and is a yellow “journalist” type blogger; Alvin is a creepy criminal perverted sexual stalker and a domestic deadbeat dolt; Szabo is a racist, a failure as a deputy and fired for unethical practices; Jenkins also fired for unauthorized abusive law enforcement tactic on an already detained individual. And, you’re all concerned with Chitwood cross dressing. I’d be more concerned about the records of the above individuals. I would also be concerned about Alvin’s mother looking like a man and getting fired from Volusia County Government. That’s hard hitting news and coverage you can count on!
    This is a new low for LEO Affairs and the Chitwood advocates. Talking about somebody's mother. Just sad.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast