Check mate - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Check mate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You cannot spell fake, fraud, poor, liar, irresponsible, imbecile, con-artist, yellow journalist, drama queen, sick, moron, and unemployed without Henry.
    You cannot spell invaluable without alvin.

Unregistered
    Hey Alvin,

Chitwood is on your buddy Bernier. Why don’t you man up and call him live on the air?
    Probably because this is 2019 and nobody listens to AM radio tool bag

Unregistered
    If it involves free publicity chity will do it. You cannot spell hypocrite without chity

Unregistered
    You cannot spell invaluable without alvin.
    We know you love using Alvin on the Headline Hermaphrodite. He was your only chance of giving your Full Sail fake new media career on life support a fighting chance of survival. However, we all know you burned that bridge. We know your yellow journalism rag is not making profit and you have to list superstar like Alvin as a columnist to bring you ratings. Unfortunately, you were reprimanded and had to take the story down for misrepresenting him as a columnist on your phony news site. You are fake news “media” moron.

Unregistered
    That’s not true by a long shot. Plenty of people listen to AM. Besides, WNDB is also on 93.5 FM. Been on that frequently for years. Where have you been hillbilly?

Unregistered
    That’s not true by a long shot. Plenty of people listen to AM. Besides, WNDB is also on 93.5 FM. Been on that frequently for years. Where have you been hillbilly?
    Keep telling yourself that humpty....

Unregistered
    Keep telling yourself that humpty....
    At least we can confirm you don’t know law enforcement or radio. I’d stick with the hard life of handing out brochures or being a line man. Maybe, a line cook might suit your low skill mindset.

Unregistered
    At least we can confirm you don’t know law enforcement or radio. I’d stick with the hard life of handing out brochures or being a line man. Maybe, a line cook might suit your low skill mindset.
    Such a tragedy that I don’t know some obscure blowhard in a dying medium on a station no one listens to.

Unregistered
    Get your facts straight. Wait until I move from the SB to the SO. And that is just a start 😉
    I welcome any offer of proof to the false claims written about me. I'll offer mugshots and media stories on you 😎
    Just the fact that you do not support my quest doesn't mean it isn't heard. Keep thinking you can control something and be taught a lesson. I'm not going anywhere and all county employees need to be aware, they could be featured next. Sorry I bent you up by exposing and causing questions. The embarrassment will only grow from here. That's not a threat, but a promise
    Did this happen yet? I’m asking for a friend!

Unregistered
    Wasn’t it Alvin who said on here essentially Chitwood didn’t have the intestinal fortitude to have Compstat in a public arena? Looks like Chitwood is walking the walk Alvin, when are you going to? You’ve already been made a fool in 2020 I see.

“Our first public CompStat meeting of 2020 is this Thursday evening (Jan. 9), 6:30 p.m. at Deltona City Hall, 2345 Providence Blvd. Come on out and learn about what's going on in your area......”

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast